A Message from Murali

Dear Members,

As Ambareesh mentioned in his message I will be taking on the responsibility of Country Manager, eBay India. At the outset, I am extremely honoured at the trust that eBay has placed in me and excited with the opportunity of leading India's No. 1 Online Shopping Destination.

The last few years have been great years for eBay India – we have grown twice as fast as the eCommerce market , strengthened our market leadership, provoked eCommerce trial for many new Indian internet users & encouraged more Indians to turn online entrepreneurs selling a variety of products across India & the globe. We also took our first steps into Mobile Commerce earlier this year and the journey continues.

The future of eCommerce is bright and eBay will be on the forefront of it. My team and I are committed to providing a consistently better experience for our community. We will strive to make eBay India the best place to find and buy a wide variety of products at great prices and be the best destination for entrepreneurs to set up and scale their business online.

Our community has always been our most vocal supporter and our strongest critic. I’ve always loved the passion our community has for eBay and I’d like to take this opportunity to thank you for your feedback and support in all these years. I look forward to meeting your high expectations from eBay. I have no doubt that with the support of our community eBay India will continue to be India’s leading online shopping destination.

Last but not least, I would like to thank Ambareesh on behalf of eBay India for his inspiring leadership and the fantastic work he has done in the past few years and wish him all the best for his future endeavors.

Please pass on your wishes to Ambareesh on this thread.

Regards

Murali
Message 1 of 35
latest reply
34 REPLIES 34

A Message from Murali

Dear Mr Murli,
Good evening. I am with eBay.in since its birth and I know what it has achieved in these years. We shall remember Mr Ambareesh's contribution towards our eBay community. It been great.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 21 of 35
latest reply

A Message from Murali

linusstudios
Community Member
We wish all fortune and well being to Mr Ambareesh in his future endeavors.

Also will congratulate eBay in handing over the reigns to the Best..

Wishing Luck to all.

-
Team Linus
Message 22 of 35
latest reply

A Message from Murali

varmamks
Community Member
all the best
Message 23 of 35
latest reply

A Message from Murali

neeraj.shikha
Community Member
Dear Ambareesh,

Sad to see you go as you were someone who I had communicated with and were very helpful. I hope I would get the same level of support from Murali too.

Best of luck for your endeavour!

Welcome Murali!
Message 24 of 35
latest reply

A Message from Murali

veritaspratibha
Community Member
great wishes and goodluck to mr. ambreesh or his future
kindly update and send your linked in profile please.

welcome mr. murali kinldy send us your linked in profile.

goodluck to both of you.

ABILITY IS NOTHING WITHOUT OPPORTUNITY
Message 25 of 35
latest reply

A Message from Murali

wishing u good luck and prosperous future sir,

Regards,
saravanan R
Message 26 of 35
latest reply

A Message from Murali

hunnurst
Community Member
Wishing you all the best.
I am very happy with ebay.
Message 27 of 35
latest reply

A Message from Murali

himanshu.online
Community Member
Dear Ambareesh Sir,

It was always a pleasure interacting you whenever we have met and I wish you luck for your future endeavors too.

It was great to be associated with such a leader like you.eBay india has certainly grown multifolds under you sir.

Congratulations alot to Mr Murli too on becoming the new country manager I wish and pray ebay grows on and on 🙂

With regards,

Himanshu
New Delhi
Message 28 of 35
latest reply

A Message from Murali

samdanir
Community Member
Hi,

First of all congrats, As a customer i will suggest you to see if you can work on customer serice as i feel ebay never cares about customer. I have many experiance where ebay did not cared about me and helped me. latest one was about summer offer. I missed to update code on purchase of 10K+ but ebay did not helped me to get my gift. This is one reason why i am pushed away from ebay. And then i also propogate my experiance to freinds and family.

I am sure you understand importance of customer being happy. I had totally opposite expriance with future bazaar where they went out of the way and made me happy.

Regards
Rahul Samdani
cell -8055980447
Message 29 of 35
latest reply

A Message from Murali

jayant555
Community Member
best of luck Ambareesh for your future. thanks for all you done to ebay as a community and welcome aboard murali, all the best and hope for lot of success for both of u guys

regards
jayant
Message 30 of 35
latest reply