Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Attn eBay team - Changes in My eBay display

Hi, Under My eBay the layout of Sold -> Awayiting Payment, Awaiting shipment, Paid and shipped has been changed. While the changes are good for review, there is one option that has been removed. Earlier, we could customize it to display 50 100 or 200...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

WRONG INDIA MAP

Dear Friends, Please click (or Copy/Paste in Address bar) the link below:- http://shop.ebay.in/?_from=R40&_trksid=m570&_nkw=world+placemat&_sacat=See-All-Categories This takes you to the "World Placemat" items' page. The map of India depicted in thes...

3G usb modem

I'm planning to buy a 3G usb modem which can be use along with 2G sim as well.After going through variuos listings I haven't been able to made up my regarding the brand I should opt for.Kindly suggest me the same.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

A Message from Murali

Dear Members, As Ambareesh mentioned in his message I will be taking on the responsibility of Country Manager, eBay India. At the outset, I am extremely honoured at the trust that eBay has placed in me and excited with the opportunity of leading Indi...

*************TAXES FOR SELLERS AND BUYERS **************

Dear All there are so many of us (both sellers and buyers) who are associated with ebay but not clear about TAXES which each one of us has to pay. Ebay is saying that one has to contact a Tax Professional like CA and Ebay will not guide or suggest in...

ebay not delivered timely

i am a new user. i buy 1st time from ebay but not delivered till date 24.05.2011. i ordered on 10th may 2011. but now still i waiting for my items. annubela from faridabad (Delhi)