A Message from Murali

Dear Members,

As Ambareesh mentioned in his message I will be taking on the responsibility of Country Manager, eBay India. At the outset, I am extremely honoured at the trust that eBay has placed in me and excited with the opportunity of leading India's No. 1 Online Shopping Destination.

The last few years have been great years for eBay India – we have grown twice as fast as the eCommerce market , strengthened our market leadership, provoked eCommerce trial for many new Indian internet users & encouraged more Indians to turn online entrepreneurs selling a variety of products across India & the globe. We also took our first steps into Mobile Commerce earlier this year and the journey continues.

The future of eCommerce is bright and eBay will be on the forefront of it. My team and I are committed to providing a consistently better experience for our community. We will strive to make eBay India the best place to find and buy a wide variety of products at great prices and be the best destination for entrepreneurs to set up and scale their business online.

Our community has always been our most vocal supporter and our strongest critic. I’ve always loved the passion our community has for eBay and I’d like to take this opportunity to thank you for your feedback and support in all these years. I look forward to meeting your high expectations from eBay. I have no doubt that with the support of our community eBay India will continue to be India’s leading online shopping destination.

Last but not least, I would like to thank Ambareesh on behalf of eBay India for his inspiring leadership and the fantastic work he has done in the past few years and wish him all the best for his future endeavors.

Please pass on your wishes to Ambareesh on this thread.

Regards

Murali
Message 1 of 35
latest reply
34 REPLIES 34

A Message from Murali

sales.india
Community Member
best of luck...hope we also benefit from the same
Message 2 of 35
latest reply

A Message from Murali

Best of luck Ambareesh. It was nice knowing you and meeting you in eBay. Looking forward to a simlilar relation with Murali too.
Warm Regards, V.G.Abraham (Solartroniks)
Message 3 of 35
latest reply

A Message from Murali

vjy90366
Community Member
gud luck....ambareesh
vjy90366
propertior
Steelkraft industries
www.steelkraft.in
Message 4 of 35
latest reply

A Message from Murali

trust.deals
Community Member
Hi! Murali

My heartiest greetings and best wishes for you.

You have been very good at your work and good work always deserves promotions.

I am very happy for you. Keep up the good work.

Regards
Shuaib
Message 5 of 35
latest reply

A Message from Murali

bargain_mart_india
Community Member
best of luck

My heartiest greetings and best wishes for you.

thanks
Message 6 of 35
latest reply

A Message from Murali

respected ambareesh ji. best of luck and thanks a ton for whatever all u have done for our ebay community..

me and my type of other sellers will be always great full to you.

congratulations murali sir
Message 7 of 35
latest reply

A Message from Murali

Best wishes Murali. I am sure Ebay India will go ahead by leaps and bounds under your tenure.
Message 8 of 35
latest reply

A Message from Murali

swaraj4biz
Community Member
my best wishes and regards.May God bless you both and give the correct plaement you deserve.All the best.
Message 9 of 35
latest reply

A Message from Murali

sriramkeerthi
Community Member
Looking forward to a more open US - India market in the future with lots more features far beyond Global Easy Buy's capability. Hope you have a great time, Murali. And all the best with your venture, Ambarish.
Message 10 of 35
latest reply