10% Coupon Not Working

stidp
Community Member
I got a flat 10% discount coupon (valid till 30th june 2012) but it is not working now
Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

10% Coupon Not Working

swave1982
Community Member
same here..10% not working...
Message 2 of 12
latest reply

10% Coupon Not Working

lawrence_mendonca
Community Member
Why promise discount if Ebay can't honour it?
Message 3 of 12
latest reply

10% Coupon Not Working

bhaskarbs
Community Member
Sorry, the gift voucher / promotion code hlthfvjoss cannot be used as you do not meet the coupon eligibility criteria RB_WK_26_VS_10% off_Min_2000 _Thank you for shopping on eBay India!. Please try another voucher / promotion code or continue with your payment

ur crap coupon doesnt work, plz dnt send this kinda fake coupons.... 😞
Message 4 of 12
latest reply

10% Coupon Not Working

kkarthik09
Community Member
10% coupon not working. please send a new one
Message 5 of 12
latest reply

10% Coupon Not Working

amitgunnam
Community Member
10% coupon not working. please send a new one
Message 6 of 12
latest reply

10% Coupon Not Working

mansukku
Community Member
same here.. 10% coupon is not working..just inducing buyers to buy & finally cheating customers by not accepting the coupon!!!! LOL
Message 7 of 12
latest reply

10% Coupon Not Working

manish8201
Community Member
10% not working...don't understand why they are giving such coupons which doesn't work..
Message 8 of 12
latest reply

10% Coupon Not Working

gauravbagdi
Community Member
Well, the same story here. I tried to place my order on 28th at first. Ebay then showed an error with my bank. I contacted my bank, they took two days to sort it out. Once again, i tried placing the order, using the coupon code on 30th, didn't work? Tried again, on 1st. Didn't work? I was like, WTF? Google'd. Found out about all the users encountered similar issues. We need a solution to this, definitely. Else, i am switching from Ebay to Flipkart, rightaway!
Message 9 of 12
latest reply

10% Coupon Not Working

drpskhurana
Community Member
same here. I emailed the problem to customer support. Maybe I get a reply by tomorrow
Message 10 of 12
latest reply