cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Worst service experience after purchasing Intex aqua from ebay

panrav0
Community Member
it is worst service experience, where a customer can not talk to the department ,where his phone has been to repair... n a executive saying sorry, we can not give address n contact number.. after 20 days a person saying , sir aapke phone k parts available nhi hain, v r trying to replace it, n after all this, they are just passing the things to infinity care service centre Borivali.
at Borivali, that guy is saying, service aisi hi bekaar hai, isse bhi bekar service milti hai.. mere haath me kuch nhi hai..
20 days Tak jab customer politely wait kar raha tha, to sab thik tha. jab 20 din k baad ,after facing these nonsense replies and unresponsiveness ,when customer shouted, n lost his control, there they say ki aapka phone without repair mil jayega aapko..
That's a great service from Intex mobile.
in India ,where people are fighting for RTI( right to information) there , Intex company is there .. jaha pe I can not talk to a department ,Jo mera hi phone bana raha hai..
Intex aqua power.. with great power... My mistake I selected a phone from your company.
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

panrav0
Community Member
This is my experience, from Intex aqua.. And eBay.
I purchased a phone from eBay, which was accepting memory card only after doing reboot n reboot.. Once I submitted phone, aftr 20 days I got such a bitter experience. It is all only because of eBay and Intex.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

panrav0
Community Member
Why they exaggerate and sell such a useless things ,I don't understand. Dear eBay ,please maintain some quality...
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

panrav0
Community Member
My phone is at thane head service centre of Intex mobile,and no one from there can contact me.. Is this value given by you guys to customers.... Ebay please see the matter n coordinate with those Intex guys.n make my phone repair . it is more than 20 days,my phone is there with them in bad condition
Message 4 of 4
latest reply