Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Not able to use Ebay Coupon Code

HiiI want to buy Micromax Canvas Juice 2 but ebay coupon code ICICINCD15 which is for icici bank customers is not working for me .I want to get discount on this phone using coupon code but getting error This eBay coupon cannot be used for this item. ...

Are these armani watches original or replicas.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EBAY HAS CHEATED ME

Ebay has cheated me ….I have bought a laptop , and have done full payment , 2 months past I have neither received laptop nor Money , the seller , ebay , PAYPAL , THE COURIER USPS , everybody is silent and not replying …. Don’t know what to do … where...

Regarding missing transaction

On 9/5/15 I bought an item for Rs 1650 after applying 10% discount coupon in short paying rs 1485 to ebay. My account was debited but the order was not confirmed .I contacted ebay on same day they told me to wait fr 72 hours as they will investigate ...

Payment verification stuck for 2 daya

I have sent a mail with scanned copy of my debit card to paisapaydocs email id as asked by ebay. However, its been two days and still my payment has not been verified. It was debited from my bank account the moment i paid. Why this delay ebay? My Pai...

Buying issues

I tried to buy an item i.e., Brand New Panasonic KX-TG3711 Cordless Landline Phone #***from eBay Seller “ ***”. The delivery section of the listing page indicated that the delivery of the item is estimated by Mon 22-Jun to Raurkela, Orissa. I proceed...

EBAY IS FRAUD

I HAVE BEEN CHEATED THIS SITE IS ****** . I BIDED ON AN O2 ATOM .... AND THT SELLER TURNED OUT TO BE A FRAUD . I LOST MORE THAN 8K AND I DID FILED A DISPUTE AND THEN ESCLATED IT TO STANDARD PURCHASE PROGRAM. BUT THEN AFTER I FAXED MY PROFF THIS EBAY ...