Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cheated by vendor

I had paid Rs. 7151 towards the cost of a Nokia NGage QD phone to one of the seller Abhi5577 of Maharashtra.I made the payment thru ICICI bank to his account on 28th May 2005. Till date he has not shipped the product, but is giving vague replies on e...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Check out this...

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1129780.cms?headline=Shopping~online?~Beware~of~tricksters

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Catch eBay Staff on the Boards!

Dear Community Members, Starting from the 3rd of June, eBay staff across several departments will be spending time on the boards on a regular basis, replying to posts made on the various discussion boards. This is your chance to interact online with ...

Fraud seller-- plz help

had agreed to purchased a cellphone, Nokia 6660 for Rs 11500/- from Akhilesh Kumar Singh from New delhi..(Ph no. 09871134849/ 09868646858) We had met through Bazee. He agreed to dispatch the product, once he received the payment. I made an online tra...

"Shear Fraud"- Never gonna buy on Ebay

I had bid on a product "NOKIA 7710 FOR 20222.00 " by the seller "goodtobuy (2) , Chennai" for Rs.20,572.00. on 24/03/2005. Its been nearly a month now. All I can say is this seller is a big fraud, he had been replying to my mails and phone calls till...

dupes all

dear friends, I had purchased item No.6760524764 from a seller on ebay (dms_comp_in1). though i have his e mails confirming receipt of total amount i still have to receive this item. i even made a complaint to e bay regarding this. the seller is stil...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

dupeing sellers galore

dear friends, I had purchased item No.6760524764 from a seller on ebay (dms_comp_in1). though i have his e mails confirming receipt of total amount i still have to receive this item. i even made a complaint to e bay regarding this. the seller is stil...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Feedback to sellers

Hi! I wanted to let you know that I thought the Baazee method of giving fedback on 3 different aspects of the transaction was a lot better and gave a much better rating of the credentials of the seller. I will prefer to have the older thing back. I a...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay closed my dispute without intimating me.

I had opened a dispute for item no. 5187931657 on 9th May. I would like to know the status on it. The seller did not respond. I escalated it for a claim but Ebay closed the dispute without intimating me. The site does not allow me to open a dispute a...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

IS IT SAFE AND WORTH?

I won a bid for a Diamond pendant "VS Quality 0.20 Cts Stunning Diamond Solitaire Pendant".I want to get the item now.how far is it safe and secure if i pay the amount thru paisa payor else any other payment mode?will i get the item soon?Has anyone b...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful