I feel like cheated by eBay.

db_paridabob
Community Member
Dear Sir/Madam,

I bought a door security alarm item url below.

http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6064528219&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSA:IN:11

I paid the money via PaisaPay using my bank's on-line transfer.

1) Now I don't see the transaction on my account (which was there on 16/6/2006).

2) I don't see the item listed anymore.

3) The money is gone ... ๐Ÿ˜ž

Moreover I got a mail for the payment from a 'gmail' account.

Now I have couple of issues.

1) Is eBay is no more safe place to shop?
2) Is the eBay's system is un-reliable?

Please respond.

Thanks,

Debabrata
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi db_paridabob,

One possibility can be that the item was removed by eBay for it was violating eBay policy. However, your money is safe, since you are protected under Buyer Protection.

I suggest you check with Customer Support on the exact reason and next steps to recover the money. To contact Customer Support:

http://pages.ebay.in/help/contact_us/_base/index.html

click on Bidding and Buying >>> Bidding and Buying (in 1st box)>>> Problem I am having with buying is not listed (in 2nd box)

Regards,
Sapana
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

onlygizmos
Community Member
Paisa Pay payments are forwarded to the seller every Tuesday. AS the item was deleted before the payment is forwarded to the seller there is a chance that your money is with Paisa Pay.

Try Mailing paisa pay for a refund, if not then go for the buyer protection claim.

Regards
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

solomonpanga
Community Member
i have bought two items now they are not in the list now i came to know both fo them are removed from the ebay unfortunatily i have already paied for the items i tryed to contact but no proper responce from either seller or from ebay
items are
1.) apg_export_house Intex Snap Set Water Pool For Babies (4ft) Item no :180002199109 PaisaPay ID 17162767963 paid 28-Jun-06 Amount : 359/-

silverskycollections_in1 IMPORTED PANASONIC KX-TC1227BX &CALLER ID /DUAL KEYPADS 220002761712 PaisaPay ID 17193423815 Amount 2299
Pl guide me what should i do
Message 4 of 4
latest reply