i have been conned

deepakr87
Community Member
dear authorities

well i bid for this product which was listed by a user called sid_cricket and won the bid...

the product was a "256" MB usb mp3 player

the link to the product page is this http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=9732947790&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT

well i made the payment ad received the product but it turned out to be only 56 MB player which is not as per the description given.

i feel conned and robbed can the authorities pls give me a feedback as soon as possible and try and help me out

product no being :9732947790

pls help

thanking u in anticipation

deepak
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

i have been conned

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
hi deepakr87,

I am sorry to hear your unfortunate experience on eBay. I suggest you talk to your seller to sort out this issue.

However, if your communication with the seller is not satisfacotry, you may choose to open a Item Significantly not as described agasint the seller.
[My eBay >>> Dispute Console (left side bar)>>> open a dispute]

If the seller does not respond, or the communication fails at any point of time, you need to close the dispute and escalate the calim for Buyer Protection claim.

I hope this information will be helpful to you and you will be able to recover your money/product. Do keep us updated on your experience.

Warm Regards,
Sapana
Message 2 of 2
latest reply