Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Suggestion on buy it now option

Hi Why is the "buy it now" option made so complicated, like rating and sms verificatio? There should be a simpler option like wish list where you can tell others what you want to buy for which you dont have to get immediate feedbac. Then, you can ask...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Not Sure/Zero Feedback - Contact the Seller.

Tips for buyers. Before buying anything, always do some research. - Have a look at eBay shop sellers for similar item & prices. - Check the shipping charges and policy. - Read the sellers Feedback. - Contact the seller with questions about the item. ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Should i PAY????

i recently won a mobile phone bid and the seller says to pay via cheque/dd/cash to his bank account. the sellers name differs from the bank account name. as there was no paisapay option during biddin cant use that option. 2. the dealer is new just no...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buying Through Paypal

Hey gang, I always have balance in my paypal as most of my clients ( ItES sevice ) will pay by the same. But i dont see lot of sellers here accepting paypal?! I think its high time ebay considers adding paypal as an payment option to paisapay, for th...

SALE WITHOUT A CASH MEMO

WHY ARE SELLERS ALLOWED TO SELL PRODUCTS WITHOUT A CASH MEMO EVEN THOUGH THE SELLERS ARE CHARGING VAT. IS THAT NOT A BLATANT VIOLATION OF SALES TAX LAWS ? WHY SUCH SELLERS SHOULD NOT BE REPORTED TO THE SALES TAX AUTHORITIES . HOW DO I GET A CASH MEMO...

spoof mails from pretenders.

I HAVE RECEIVED SPOOF MAILS FROM AS MANY AS THREE EX-EBAYERS IN WHICH THEY INTRODUCE THEMSELVES AS WHOLESELLERS OF GOODS ON THE INTERNATIONAL MARKET. i ALMOST MISSED OUT AND CLICKED ON THE LINK..HOWEVER HAVING RECENTLY BEEN AT THE CENTRSTAGE OF A PRO...

doubt on buying an mp3 player via ebay

hey hi i just got a doubt while i was purchasing an mp3 player through ur esteemed online shopping website .Here i have selected an mp3 player and im the buying option they have given (cod)cash on delivary and while im selecting that payment option a...

How does the buyer follow up.

This is my first experience at ebay. I had ordered a swimming VCD day before yesterday and there is no intimation from the seller about when approximately it should arrive which should be the case once he knows where I am located. Yesterday I emailed...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful