Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Shipping back the item

Seller has asked me to send the item back to him for which I recieved the refund. Seller also agreed to pay back the shipping charges incurred during item return. But now seller is not responding and he is not refunding the shipping charges. ebay sho...

refund not received.

need help? i have raised the refund under "ebay guarantee" for "mouse" bought from ebay, but till date i haven't received refund. it has been a month now.. when ever i talk to customer care executive and ask him to put me to supervisior , he/she disc...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

showing ''payment unsuccessful'' even after balance deducted from bank account

I wanted to buy a philips electric shaver.I done payment through Internet banking with State bank of India. But when it redirected back to ebay.in it showed ''payment unsuccessful''. But my balance was deducted.I am looking for refund. Kindly take a ...

EMI option not appearing for buyers - Site issue

Hi all buyers, Please note that there's a technical issue going on due to which the option to pay via EMI is not appearing in Review order page. Customer Support team has confirmed this. You may want to try paying after sometime, 24 hours or if it is...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I have received only one item

Hi , I had ordered two Sandisk 8GB USB, I have received only one item **bleep** the bill on the box says quantity (2 Nos).I bought the item frrom ebay india. So what am I supposed to do now?? Thanks,