Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

international debit card HDFC

hi i am from india and i have a international debit card of HDFC bank, can i use the EMI feature availbale for the product i intend to buy using this card?.....plz reply fast

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

1.I have an issue,seller is backing out,she dont want to sell unless I pay more than the winning bid

seller is asking for more money than the winning bid and now has opened an unpaid case,claiming I have changed my mind and dont want to buy this item.But I want to buy this item and not pay extra money she's asking for.I have been requesting customer...

ebay communication is very poor.

i have opted for replacement for a faulty watch..its been 14 days i have not received it. they are calling daily and transfering it to new department..So why should one buy from ebay..this is disgusting..

Refund my money and support cheater sellers!!!

purchased a kurti from ebay.in.I am sorry to say that it is very dull and cheap quality.Its so transparent that no one can wear it . I was so disappointed to see this kurti.I complaint to seller but she was not ready to refund in spite of that she st...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

3G Modems Issues and Solutions - UMG 1831 / E1750

Hello, As a premier seller of 3G Modems and Routers, I am starting a self help thread for issues with these modems, etc. All users can chip in with their queries and solutions. First topic: UMG 1831 Modem: 1) Does this support Voice Call. Ans: This d...

• 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

item was defective

i bought NOKIA LUMIA 520 from seller , from very first day its not working properly. I spoked to the seller for return policy but he is asking for some DOA certificate from NOKIA (as per nokia cc there is no such certificate given by nokia). Now afte...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful