cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment made, a/c debited, bank confirms but Paisapay silent.

rocky_2008_1
Community Member
:-(I had paid on 22.06.09 for item no. 220434618513 to Ebay Paisapay Rs. 2430.00 vide Narration made by HDFC bank 29884015-eBayPaisaPay and Ref no. 622104007. The bank has confirmed that it has made payment to paisapay. However, the Ebay Paisapay says that the payment is missing at their end. Four days have elapsed but the paisapay is still silent.
I hope some nice ebay staff reads it and do something fruitful.:-(
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

SAD state of affairs at ebay nowadays.
*********************** Regards.
Raj Electronics.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

techguru.india
Community Member
Dear all,
ever since ebay out sourced its paisapay department it has become a useless and worthless system
chargeback are not revered even after providing proper pod and tracking on the website is clearly stating as product been delivered
i regret the option of outsourceing the paisapay system has made
people at other end are not qualified enough to handle cases and understnad only one thing do not put paispay at a loss even at the cost of a buyer or seller
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
@rocky_2008_1

"I hope some nice ebay staff reads it and do something fruitful."

I love the way you wrote this line.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

alto157
Community Member
I think Paisapay or HDFC either whoever side the funds are used should be penalised for causing mental stress to the person whose transaction is being misused.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

buyernumber2265
Community Member
i tried buying a game for Rs.3990 and it said "Your PaisaPay credit / debit card payment cannot be completed. Please select a different payment type."
and iv tried different accounts/different credit cards and tried like 10 times(different days too)
and tried clearing cache n cookies too but it didnt work.and all the information i entered was correct.
Also, i think its registerd in my bank all 10 times i tried so.. i think thats bad...
Message 6 of 6
latest reply