cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eradicating the fraudulent seller, how does e bay works on identifying the fraudulent sellers?

I have bought an item from e bay stating by a seller that it was natural dakshinavarti and the rate was RS.960/- excluding the postage charges, but when i received the item, I came to know that was an duplicate made out of some ceramic like material, it is clearly visible that it is moulded item and not original.

When I contacted the e bay, they stated that it will be resolved in five days, later that a representative from e bay called me and asked me to wait till the buyer response, when I asked her that shall I return the item to the buyer she asked me to keep it with me for next five days, but after five days without even convincing me  or without even a word from the buyer, they sent me a mail, stating that the item was as per description and rejected my claim and favoured the seller. 

If I am not satified with the product, the e bay team should take the product back and return my money, if you state that seller's item is genuine.

If this is the way that e bay team is acting means, how will buyers like me will get confidence in e bay, where the right of the buyer is not safeguarded.

Please let me know how you guys are identifying a buyer as a genuine buyer and what is parameters used in judging the item as genuine and duplicate.

I have attached the photo of the dakshinvarti, I have received from the seller, which is self explanatory about the item.

You state "Don't Worry buy Happy" but if this how you are going to resolve the complaints how can we buys products from e bay without fear.

You state "100% satisfaction or refund / replacement" whereas here I dont have a option, I was not provided with satisfaction, nor refund and neither replacement.

I was just fooled, just because I was trusting e bay to be genuine site.

Thanks

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0