Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I have not received my order

Dear Sir/ madam, I have not received my order booked on 14.10.2014, I raised the claim on dt 26.10.2014. I contacted on dt 10.11.1014. I was told that i will receive my Auxus Aura A1Stylist Octa core 5" OGS Kitkat 4.4 Dual Sim 7.5mm thin I berry aong...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay India - Poor Courier Service like DTDC should be banned to sellers in ebay India.

Hi ,When online sellers like Flipkart , Amazon are doing their best in delivering the products to customer on time, eBay delivery system is very very poor . I had ordered an Item , ID: 271639491804 from eBay India.The seller shipped promptly the Item...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Auxus Aura A1 - STYLISH OCTA CORE 5" OGS KITKAT is still not delivered and no info on delivery dates

Hi Team, I have purchased Auxus Aura A1 - iberry on 25th Oct 2014 and till now no delivery dates information shared to us. It is completely mis leading act to people to fool them. Is this item is true. Is this seller is true. Why investigate and deli...

• 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Airsoft (spring powered) Guns on Ebay India

I don't really know why Airsoft guns are not made available on Ebay India. The ones that are avaiable are made of cheap plastic. None of the international brands are not available. I am sure there is lot of demand for those. Ebay must look into this ...

very bad service

I bought this product on 10/12/2013,which came with a warranty of 1 year.but the htc incredible s is totally a faulty one which is now totally damaged.I tried to contact him,but the number doesnt exist.When I contacted Ebay,they told that we dont hav...