cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

99% of Casio Edifice watches sold on ebay is replica...confirmed by seller

damukarat2010
Community Member

it is a great true story:
On recent days many sellers are selling casio (and even other poplular brands)edifice watches on ebay India at very low price 9even lower than US casio shops).

many customers brought the same ,and some ones even knowing the truth about its authenticity brought the same as a Casio replica.

We contacted an ebay seller selling the same from Hong kong, and he agreed to us that he is selling 100% casio replica of Edifice .In hong kong & China all new & old model replicas of all Casio Edifice models are available at shops @ 1/4 of the original prices, They makes exact replicas and some exact functions with a exact user manual, fake markings, and the edifice box.Even with fake Edifice sale tags with original prices !!!.

So all customers are requested to verify its authenticity by visiting near casio shop (if you wish to be proud owner of the original casio gear).

The seller replies saying that "this product is not original, but the same high quality is worth your purchasing."

SO ACT WISELY, think before buying the same.The problem is many sellers selling the same are again selling and confirming to buyers that its 100% original.But the truth is that the same original is not even available in US or Singapore at the price as indicated on ebay India !@!!!!!

Message 1 of 54
latest reply
53 REPLIES 53

I heard (need owners of real Edifice to confirm this though), that the clear plastic sticker on the back of the Fake/Replica has a Red stripe on it... but the authentic CASIO Brand doesn't have a red stripe? I do not know if it has a different colour stripe or if it has any stripe at all.. as I said, this is something I overheard and it made me remember this thread..

Message 21 of 54
latest reply

hey 

abhi22feb9089,

what did ebay say ??
did u get refund ???

Message 22 of 54
latest reply

I too have purchased a 550D, and am trying my best to check its genuinity, it was from a top rated sellar, neonas... 😕

@rekha0000 wrote:
Hi! After reading so many comments m scared. I have bought casio 550d which is yet to be delivered. Original price 14k, got it for 4k so I for sure know that thrz a catch. I bought it thinking that it will be a direct import n duty free. Now m concerned, wud ppl make out dat it is fake.........., if not m still ok. Also, thrz seller warranty n not manufacturerz, so who will take care in case of any issues later......? Plz help if u know anything abt it...........

Message 23 of 54
latest reply

I got EF-558D Blue for 2500 XD in Delhi
Message 24 of 54
latest reply

abhaytrf
Community Member
Hello dear
I have an original Casio edifice 437. and in the back there is a plastic sticker in blue colour and it is a hologram sticker and Casio in written at the centre of the sticker
Message 25 of 54
latest reply

abhaytrf
Community Member
Hello dear
I have an original Casio edifice 437. ( this watch I have procured from shop) and in the back there is a plastic sticker in blue colour and it is a hologram sticker and Casio in written at the centre of the sticker
Message 26 of 54
latest reply

Could u please share u'r  post purchase  feedback now.

Thanks 

Prashant

Message 27 of 54
latest reply

hey,
how is the watch?
is it genuine or replica.
thanks
Message 28 of 54
latest reply

I was going to buy 2-3 casio waqtches from here as the prices are so luring,but did some google and got totally confused about the authenticity of these watches.Ebay is promoting such fake sellers and they want more and more sellers.can you imagine that they are even rating buyers.how can they do this.

Ebay you can ignore this mail as u dont care this is just for the users.

Message 29 of 54
latest reply

These are fake watches and not genuine. I had purchased a 558Bk which first of all doesn't exist even on Casio site. I still went with the seller's assurance that its a duty free stuff and hence no manufacturer warranty and such a cheap price.

So i paid 4199 for an casio edifice 558BK and when i received the item the time adjustment was literally glued and wasn't moving and the print inside the dial screen weren't that good quality. However to make it more clear i took it to the casio dealer a famous one by the name PT Pandole who denied to repair the watch stating it isn't a genuine watch.

I don't think a casio dealer would be mistaken in identifying the product as i do repair my other edifice watches from their itself. Secondly i wrote to the seller i would want a refund for which he agreed he would but still says that its a genuine watch, which i am sure it isn't after the casio dealer confirmed.

I believe i had purchased it from the seller Sufikas...

Message 30 of 54
latest reply