cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

99% of Casio Edifice watches sold on ebay is replica...confirmed by seller

damukarat2010
Community Member

it is a great true story:
On recent days many sellers are selling casio (and even other poplular brands)edifice watches on ebay India at very low price 9even lower than US casio shops).

many customers brought the same ,and some ones even knowing the truth about its authenticity brought the same as a Casio replica.

We contacted an ebay seller selling the same from Hong kong, and he agreed to us that he is selling 100% casio replica of Edifice .In hong kong & China all new & old model replicas of all Casio Edifice models are available at shops @ 1/4 of the original prices, They makes exact replicas and some exact functions with a exact user manual, fake markings, and the edifice box.Even with fake Edifice sale tags with original prices !!!.

So all customers are requested to verify its authenticity by visiting near casio shop (if you wish to be proud owner of the original casio gear).

The seller replies saying that "this product is not original, but the same high quality is worth your purchasing."

SO ACT WISELY, think before buying the same.The problem is many sellers selling the same are again selling and confirming to buyers that its 100% original.But the truth is that the same original is not even available in US or Singapore at the price as indicated on ebay India !@!!!!!

Message 1 of 54
latest reply
53 REPLIES 53

bswe7075
Community Member
Some points to be noted while buying cheap edifice watches.
1. Even though these watches are 100% fake, they look exactly like the original.
2. Most of the people cant even tell the difference.
3. The warranty is always sellers warranty which is very suspicious.
4. For those who cant afford the original edifice, you can go ahead and buy the replica. It will last you up to 3 or 4 years.
5. I bought the original edifice last year and the satisfaction of owning a good watch has depriciated. Now it feels just like any other watches.
6. Finally, use your own common sense. Be wise while buying anything off the internet. There are many jokers out there.
Message 41 of 54
latest reply

Message 42 of 54
latest reply

I agree with you. This & some other products being sold on e Bay are not original. If e Bay does not monitor this it may loose many customers. On the other hand if sellers honestly write that these watches are a replica, I guess nobody will buy at that price. A Fake is a Fake!! eBay please note.

Message 43 of 54
latest reply

pdam3532
Community Member
Todays I also got an Edifice 550D... After opening the box.it is found that there is no authentication from the Manufacturer.. No Hologram or Barcode or Serial No.against the item....
I contacted the seller and come to know that at this Price tag(<4K) they are unable to provide all such authentication. Max to max he can refund my Money back if I am not satisfied with their product...

Now friends pls guide me...If I should get the refund or file a frodcase against the eBay site, because buyers first get attracted by eBay brand image only not by individual seller.
Message 44 of 54
latest reply

Thanks all, today I ordered Edifice 550 D and with so many stories about fake watches, I am going to cancel the order. I believe if we all stop purchase of such kind of fraud, duplicate products specially from China then sellers of duplicate products and eBay will automatically stop business of such fake products. Brands should also take strict actions against companies who are doing such business against trademark laws. Thank you all for such wonderful and healthy discussion.
Message 45 of 54
latest reply

nilutpa-0
Community Member
Hi Guys, I have bought a Casio edifice ef558d-1av gold dial chronograph watch from eBay. Don't know it's real or fake but its all features working fine last 2 months now. If its a fake one but definitely I must say good copy...haha..

Message 46 of 54
latest reply

vabo4177
Community Member

I have recently being a victim of Ebay Cheating me.. Sellers who are class 10th student running their shops on Ebay and selling their fake products.. Ebay committing false things on call and making Buyers fool and supporting Sellers and both Ebay and Sellers making good money.. pity Ebay and pity us who become victimised of our own people and US companies like Ebay play good games..

this is happening with me who has 100% feedback from past sellers and all my payments were advance.. sad to lose confidence on online selling portals..

Message 47 of 54
latest reply

jeffrcale0
Community Member
I have ordered casio edifice ef 539d 1avdf in eBay. Then I cancelled my order but I have been receiving emails from the seller about the shipping details and payments repeatedly. What should I do to stop the shipment of casio edifice ef 539d 1avdf?
Message 48 of 54
latest reply

abhi2318
Community Member

Fraud and totally fraud, just check the warranty -- seller waranty, from when the seller are giving waranty. waranty and guaranty is the agreement between the manufacturer and buyer in product and between service provider and consumer in service. 

Check it before wasting ur money frnds

Message 49 of 54
latest reply

goku673
Community Member
guys, you can purchase original casio watches from ebay. but the ones that come in the 3000-4000 price range are pure replicas. i bought one such watch. it looks fine, works fine. dont worry just because its a replica.
Message 50 of 54
latest reply