cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

99% of Casio Edifice watches sold on ebay is replica...confirmed by seller

damukarat2010
Community Member

it is a great true story:
On recent days many sellers are selling casio (and even other poplular brands)edifice watches on ebay India at very low price 9even lower than US casio shops).

many customers brought the same ,and some ones even knowing the truth about its authenticity brought the same as a Casio replica.

We contacted an ebay seller selling the same from Hong kong, and he agreed to us that he is selling 100% casio replica of Edifice .In hong kong & China all new & old model replicas of all Casio Edifice models are available at shops @ 1/4 of the original prices, They makes exact replicas and some exact functions with a exact user manual, fake markings, and the edifice box.Even with fake Edifice sale tags with original prices !!!.

So all customers are requested to verify its authenticity by visiting near casio shop (if you wish to be proud owner of the original casio gear).

The seller replies saying that "this product is not original, but the same high quality is worth your purchasing."

SO ACT WISELY, think before buying the same.The problem is many sellers selling the same are again selling and confirming to buyers that its 100% original.But the truth is that the same original is not even available in US or Singapore at the price as indicated on ebay India !@!!!!!

Message 1 of 54
latest reply
53 REPLIES 53

gireesv-7
Community Member
2weeks back I saw a casio edifice watch on ebay and I placed the order.but when I received the watch I fought it was a faded and stain one.it was laminated so to check if it was the lamination that was dirty or watch I removed it and found that it was a duplicate watch. I was cheated my a seller through ebay who sold me a duplicate watch but with original Casio company name and the original watch code number.
Message 51 of 54
latest reply

gireesv-7
Community Member
Actually how can any seller sell such duplicate watch with original company name and code through ebay is it not a crime. Many customers are cheated every day.And even after filling claim ebay is also not taking any action against them.
Message 52 of 54
latest reply

w3pratham
Community Member

Yes even I got a duplicate casio ef 558 watch from ebay but was worth for 20 to 30% cost of the original watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=UJmIvsJezj8

Message 53 of 54
latest reply

tapasah-2
Community Member
Bro plz let me know if imported Casio EFR-539 BK-1AVUDF black dial men's watch on eBay is real or not
Message 54 of 54
latest reply