Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

hello

I was trying to buy a headset worth Rs 350 from Ebay as a guest user last week...i have done the payment through net banking and the payment was succesfull. I didnt receive any confirmation from ebay about my order. Till now,i dont have even a tracki...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

seller wrong with me.

paisa pay id 46513156162..this selling in fake products. Is not working. Claim is not approved, he told waste reason for not approving. He is brutal approach with me.please give me any solution.

Claim ID : 3285624PaisaPay ID : 46322167750 ,Refund not received yet, what to do now

Claim ID : 3285624PaisaPay ID : 46322167750It is about to one month but not received my refund yet, when i claim for refund then ebay closed my claim without not any investigation, but then i requested for re open the claim, and the claim re opend, b...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buy now pay later?

When we win an auction, we get few days to pay for the item(I guess 4 days). Similarly, is there a way to buy a "buy now" item, but pay after a day or 2? I want to purchase an item which ends in 2 days but don't have resources to pay for it immediate...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

REFUND - I paid via net banking, will i get the refund to my bank account or somewhere else?

I have recently made odered a 1GB RAM from a seller but seller did not ship it, so refund initiated yet. 12th Dec - refund process begin. I got a message from eBay on 16th that I will get the money within 4-5 days. My concern is that i have paid via ...

placed and order but there is no conformation msg and d money from the account has been deducte

i make payment of 2150 Rs through netbanking from my account of SBI, I have received payment confirmation massage from SBI bank also payment debit from my account but , I not received massage from seller about payment.Item No-271595313264Or2715953124...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Turn off Sh12 Bluetooth headphone voice prompts

Hi,Recently i bought an SH12 foldable Bluetooth headphone from ebay. I couldn't figured it out how to turn off it's annoying voice prompts! The voice is pretty loud, makes me uncomfortable wearing that headphone! I didn't receive a user manual with t...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paisapay failed but transaction done,

I wanted to buy some lens for my DSLR Camera I added two items to my cart - http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170620834886 http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170624235268 The total cost was - Rs.16,649.00 I selected Pai...

Didn't receive my refund

Dear Sir/Madam,I am replying this mail after experiencing a horrible service from eBay. I have ordered a Nikon coolpix camera on 16th April and paid via net banking. But I didn't receive the item so I have claimed for refund. But it is going to one m...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

99% of Casio Edifice watches sold on ebay is replica...confirmed by seller

it is a great true story: On recent days many sellers are selling casio (and even other poplular brands)edifice watches on ebay India at very low price 9even lower than US casio shops). many customers brought the same ,and some ones even knowing the ...