cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Understand your eBay Invoice better - 8 June (5 - 6 PM)

sagupta@ebay.com
Community Member
Recently lots of users have had raised issues regarding the invoice they have received from eBay. This workshop is aimed at helping the community understand the eBay Invoice better and also to address issues that have been raised by our users.

Date: Wednesday 8th June
Time: 5.00 to 6.00 PM (IST)

You can submit your question now by clicking on Post reply button and the Workshop Host will try to answer the same during the workshop.

Regards
Message 1 of 39
latest reply
38 REPLIES 38

Re: Understand your eBay Invoice better - 8 June (5 - 6 PM)

huzzi@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
devshoppe's query

For a few sellers we are in the process of crediting the International Listing fee as the number of items impacted was large. We expect the credits to appear by this Friday.

Thanks for bearing with us.

Regards Huzzi
Billing Operations
eBay India

Regards,
Huzzi
Message 31 of 39
latest reply

rohit@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear mumbaimantra,

Thank you for joining us for this Workshop. We have gone through your post. Rest assured we have taken note of your feedback, and we shall be addressing the issues you have raised. This specific workshop is for addressing your invoice issues. Hence our request to please post your eBay invoice related query.

As regards the UPI issue, this has been addressed by my colleague in post # 24.

Regards, Rohit
Community Development Team

Thanks and Regards,
Rohit,
Buyer Engagement Team
Message 32 of 39
latest reply

huzzi@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
A few members have complained to us that they are not getting fee credit for a few items even after filing UPI

I would like to update you on this problem. There was a technical issue due to which you were not able to see credit for items for which UPI was filed, even though UPI Dispute console showed credit granted. This has been fixed last Friday. We do not expect future reoccurrence.

We are currently working on crediting fees for items that were impacted by the issue. We will keep the members updated on this.

Regards Huzzi
Billing Operations
eBay India

Regards,
Huzzi
Message 33 of 39
latest reply

huzzi@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
For those who do not know how to get in touch with us for their specific questions use the Contact Us link:

Go to

http://pages.ebay.in/help/contact_us/_base/index.html

Select "Ask about selling" in the first box and "Billing and fees" in the second box. The choose the appropriate query and press continue button. Select "Email" in the next page (you will be asked to login to help us track your queries)

Regards Huzzi
Billing Operations
eBay India

Regards,
Huzzi
Message 34 of 39
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi Everybody,

We will be concluding the workshop now. This thread will be live and Huzzi will keep on visiting it regularly.If you have any further query please feel free to post here. Huzzi will try to find answers and let you know as soon as possible.

Warm Regards Sapana
Community development Team

Boards usage Tip:To keep an eye on the discussion of your interest, you can choose to watch the discussion. This will ensure that you are mailed whenever any response is made on the discussion.
Message 35 of 39
latest reply

huzzi@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Dear Sellers

It was my pleasure to interact with you during this workshop. I hope you found it useful.

I strongly encourage you to use the "Contact Us" link to write to us for any query or concern. This will ensure that your problem is addressed at the earliest.

Thanks! Huzzi
Billing Operations
eBay India

Regards,
Huzzi
Message 36 of 39
latest reply

rohit@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear Sellers,

As my colleague Huzzi mentioned during the workshop, there was a technical issue due to which you were not able to see credit for items for which UPI was filed, even though UPI Dispute console showed credit granted. This has been fixed last Friday.

You should see these credits reflected in your account. In case you still have any issues, please bring it to our attention by writing in to us using the 'Contact Us' link within help (http://pages.ebay.in/help/contact_us/_base/index.html)

Regards, Rohit
Community Development Team

Thanks and Regards,
Rohit,
Buyer Engagement Team
Message 37 of 39
latest reply

huzzi@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Some members have brought to our attention that they are getting charged for Sales Reports even though they have an open eBay store. We confirm that the charge for sales report is nil in case eBay store is subscribed.

We will be issuing credits for the same on priority basis.

Regards Huzzi
Billing Operations
eBay India

Regards,
Huzzi
Message 38 of 39
latest reply

chanana_enterprises
Community Member
I would like to know whats this live workshop.Is it online or something like that.
Please tell me when is this workshop.ANd all the details
Message 39 of 39
latest reply