cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

“Shipping Internationally - Learn more from UPS expert” - 17-June (12 – 1)

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hello,

You have some great products that you think can be sold internationally? You are receiving query / order from international buyers? You do not know how to ship your item abroad? If answer to any of these is yes, then join this workshop where expert from UPS will help you understand the nitty-gritty’s involved in shipping internationally and also address your concerns on the same.

Date: Wednesday 17th June
Time: 12.00 to 1.00 PM (IST)

You can submit your question now by clicking on Post reply button and the Workshop Host will try to answer the same during the workshop.

Regards
Sapana
Community Development Team
Message 1 of 82
latest reply
81 REPLIES 81

Re: “Shipping Internationally - Learn more from UPS expert” - 17-June (12 – 1)

i_gems
Community Member
DEAR EBAY TEAM AND UPS TEAM,

PLEASE REPLY TO OUR LAST POST BEFORE CLOSING THE WORKSHOP..

THE ENTIRE PURPOSE IS LOST..IF YOU SAY SOMETHING AND YOUR DELHI OFFICE REFUSES THAT..

WHAT KIND OF HELP WAS THIS..

REGARDS,
RAJAN

IGEMS
Message 71 of 82
latest reply

i_gems
Community Member
Dear Amarjit,

Can we get a reply immediately rather than waiting for you guys to check out this forum in future and get a response after a week...

Please Understand....We hope that your reponsibility doesnot end with the end of the workshop..

If whatever UPS TEAM said in the workshop is being refused by their Delhi Office...You should clarify with them immediately rather than going for a Lunch now.

i Hope some Good Sense Prevails..

This is surely an issue we are taking up in the Meeting in Delhi tommorow..

Regards,
Rajan
iGEMS

http://stores.ebay.in/iGemsIndia
Message 72 of 82
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Dear i_gems,

We understand your concern. However, in this case the UPS team will need to check out with their Delhi Team and will definitely get back to you accordingly.

Thanks and regards,
Sapana
Message 73 of 82
latest reply

The workshop was just waste of precious time.

I know the times will be neer get shipped using UPS service.

Lot's and lot's of formalities, issues.

But friends anyone especially from Delhi if would like to share there experience with me please let's talk.

I'm being charged to send diamond jewellery upto 3000 Cost Rs. 1000 Anywhere internationally...

How much do you pay.. please reply and how much value jewellery is accepted by your courier company. °¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°May God Bless You Always°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°
"Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
·:*¨¨*:·.God·:*¨¨*:·.Bless·:*¨¨*:·.Us·:*¨¨*:·.All·:*¨¨*:·.
Message 74 of 82
latest reply

I ship gemstones near abt 20 to 25 pc's in one parcel at nominal cost of Rs. 550 for USA and other's Rs. 875.

How much You people Pay ??? °¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°May God Bless You Always°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°
"Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
Message 75 of 82
latest reply

rajeevrpc
Community Member
Hi,

I want to ship liquid jewellery cleaner to USA. How UPS can help me in this regard. The liquid comes in three sizes, 30ml, 500 ml, 1000ml. What will be effecting shipping charges if shipping to Newyork a 1000 ml bottled liquid? What are the formlities required while shipping this kind of products.

Regards,

Rajeev
Message 76 of 82
latest reply

i_gems
Community Member
Dear Kaya Jewels,

We really applaud you for your feedback sharing.

I just had a talk with UPS in Delhi and here are the rates :

Minimum 3400 Rs for a shipment worth 500 USD.

NO INSURANCE FROM THEIR END...

If customers are ready to pay this much..then maybe we would give them an option.

Can you Please share with us the information regarding what service are you using in Delhi for current shipments and what are the contact details of that Agency.

Regards,

Rajan
iGEMS
Message 77 of 82
latest reply

Hi Igems,

Yes ofcourse i would love to share all details with you.

Dear Friend, The person who's authorized agent of several courier companines here in West Delhi is the one who has import export licence and has registered for 13 items, he ships all my products using his licence. Hez one of the best I ever experience , the service does gets delayed some times due to custums regulations but he delivers the product at nominal prices.

He ships furniture also via ship or by air.

Charges Rs. 150 per kg for By air (internationally) & Rs. 25 per kg via ship.

Gemstones: USA - Rs. 550
Other countries - Rs. 875

Diamond jewellery upto 3000 Rs. - Rs. 1000 each parcel

But he has advised me not to send diamond items that retail more than Rs. 4000 as it's not possible for him to courier the product internationally.

What u do to send these jewellery items internationally.

& What documents UPS needs to ship these costly items °¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°May God Bless You Always°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°
Message 78 of 82
latest reply

acelifestyle
Community Member
It's great to know that UPS are tying up with eBay for working out special rates.

Please inform us immediately when done.

Also please specify your rates for 5kg, 10kg and 25kg boxes which you privide at a discount with the dimensions of each box.

eBay should use their clout to get the best deal out of UPS.

Else the whole purpose of the excercise will get defeated.

Message 79 of 82
latest reply

patneys
Community Member
I want to buy an second hand/used electronic item (GPS) from ebay US to India costing about $90.
Is it possible?
Is duty to be paid on such “used” stuff. How much?
What are the intricacies /issues that I could face.
What would be the total cost?
Regards
Sumeet
Message 80 of 82
latest reply