cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

“Shipping Internationally - Learn more from UPS expert” - 17-June (12 – 1)

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hello,

You have some great products that you think can be sold internationally? You are receiving query / order from international buyers? You do not know how to ship your item abroad? If answer to any of these is yes, then join this workshop where expert from UPS will help you understand the nitty-gritty’s involved in shipping internationally and also address your concerns on the same.

Date: Wednesday 17th June
Time: 12.00 to 1.00 PM (IST)

You can submit your question now by clicking on Post reply button and the Workshop Host will try to answer the same during the workshop.

Regards
Sapana
Community Development Team
Message 1 of 82
latest reply
81 REPLIES 81

goldmohour
Community Member
sir,
i have got an order for shipping 500 diaries to usa.what are charges and time frame?what formalities?i am in delhi.can you tell me any place in delhi where i can personally contact them.
thanks,
palalv.
Message 81 of 82
latest reply

pushpendra81
Community Member
hello sir,(ups)
i have recently joined ebay and i am getting response from international markets now the questions arises here is that what are the legal procedures and charges to ship our products internationally.i have asked about the charges to ship and found it resonablly but dont know about the legal procedures.Is that easy to just courier it without any sort of procedures.Explain me sir.
pushpendra81
Message 82 of 82
latest reply