Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

poor buyer behaviourr in ebay messages because we cant give negative 2 buyr

mobilesaccessory
Community Member
hello

ebay india ,

please start giving options to seller to give neutral or negative because they blackmail sellers for threaten for negative feedback like above
like Dear mobilesaccessory,

hi are you going to send it or no?
Should i give the feedback?

100 out of 10 % buyers not having respect for seller like they not use even word please thanks or soory , ebay please look at matter

thanks
Message 1 of 49
latest reply
48 REPLIES 48

Dear mobilesaccessory

Its very sad !! But kuch nahi kar sakte we don't have option to leave negative feedback for them that is the reason they are taking advantage of it.

Regards
rhtdm.6624
Message 41 of 49
latest reply

There should be no option for sellers to leave any feedback when all they can leave is positive feedback!
Message 42 of 49
latest reply

linusstudios
Community Member
Here is latest from eBay. To kick sellers where it hurt most.

" Negative statements within Feedback left for a buyer that conflict with the positive rating " will be removed.

So if you had a impossible buyer who demanded extra services and left you unfair neutral or negative you cant even warn other sellers by writing anything as such on positive feedback to him/her. So you either give a good feedback to buyer or keep your mouth shut and your miseries to yourself.

Save Sellers!

Case Study- "My recent feedback for wrangler top",
Buyer left negative asking why brand label is cut inspite of me clearly mentioning in my listing that label has been cut. and further it was me who called first not buyer.
Message 43 of 49
latest reply

mobilesaccessory
Community Member
hello .

dear community ,

these day i notice that some buyers left negative to buyer to test that it will remove or not in case when there one or more feedbacks removed by community court ,

its really very funny , is ebay.in is about feedback game or a trading portal
Message 44 of 49
latest reply

kiara.electronics-2009
Community Member
A buyer who did not pay for my item gave the following feedback:

Seller is not listing properly.GAVE A UNPAID ITEM STRIKE..ebay removed the same. Buyer:
Member id airmacxon2009 ( Feedback Score Of 18Yellow star icon for feedback score in between 10 to 49)
07-Aug-2010 16:29

The item bid on by him is still valid not removed by ebay as he said as well as it was ot the pouint with original pictures.

This is purely blackmail and nothing else
Message 45 of 49
latest reply

kvsuperstore
Community Member
A good way to assess buyer behaviour is to see how he gives feedback to sellers.
Message 46 of 49
latest reply

A new technique adopted by some buyers is when they cannot pay and we open unpaid case they will some how pay and then come and give neutral rating and use some trumped comment like item not as described or shipping hcarges was Rs.2 more than actual postage charges etc etc

When we ask ebay to remove they say the comment is not racist, abusive or criminal so we cannot remove. So ebay is not helpful or useful.

I am a philatelist and I am no opening new site and lookng for other better selling sites. Any suggestions please?

Thanks
Giri
Message 47 of 49
latest reply

Dear pkgiri2008,

As per the update received from our Trust and Safety team, you would have received an email from us addressing your concerns.

In case of any account related issues, you contact our Customer Support through any of the following options -

http://pages.ebay.in/paisapay/phone-support.html

Regards,
Seema
Message 48 of 49
latest reply

it is really really depressing because it allows rogue buyers to flourish on ebay. I am having problem with such buyers myself. Buyers who I agreed with to refund money but they later not only gave negative feedback but sent me racist slur and one buyer openly called me 'bast..d' and 'son of bt...ch' through guess what, ebay message system. Ebay says they cannot remove negative. I am going out of ebay. Bye all!
Message 49 of 49
latest reply