Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

poor buyer behaviourr in ebay messages because we cant give negative 2 buyr

mobilesaccessory
Community Member
hello

ebay india ,

please start giving options to seller to give neutral or negative because they blackmail sellers for threaten for negative feedback like above
like Dear mobilesaccessory,

hi are you going to send it or no?
Should i give the feedback?

100 out of 10 % buyers not having respect for seller like they not use even word please thanks or soory , ebay please look at matter

thanks
Message 1 of 49
latest reply
48 REPLIES 48

jaichinoy
Community Member
hey mobile-phones , I can sympathise with u , but u seem to complain a lot!! Ive read ur other posts..U have sooo many posts in these forums its not a joke. Let us know the developments. But u shud refrain from name-calling othr members in this public forum. Anyway, wish u luk !
Message 31 of 49
latest reply

mobile-phones-etc
Community Member
@jaichonoy,
Sir, i understand its irritating to read so many posts. But again this is a community forum and one needs to raise voice against the issues they are facing. The very reason of its existence is communication with in community. purpose of this community forum will be defeated if all community members start keeping their mouth shut.

being alert community member I express my views through this forum. buy genuine mobiles at unbeatable price.
http://stores.shop.ebay.in/Mobile-Phones-ETC

Change is state of mind..but inevitable.
buy genuine mobiles at unbeatable price.

Message 32 of 49
latest reply

linusstudios
Community Member
@ jaichinoy

You are not adding any thing to discussion which is going on. Having so many posts is not a crime, If they are serving a purpose they are justified. Please stay away when some serious discussion is going on and you have nothing to add. Anyways wish you luck.
Message 33 of 49
latest reply

linusstudios
Community Member
@ c153niyam

eBay Community is to settle the issues and find solutions. Its not where you hurl mud at others.

1- In buy it now items sellers cannot amend the invoices. If you are more inspired by ebay.com, you are at no fault as there all sellers have to send invoices to buyers after any sale as the payment system is not integrated in the website unlike in ebay.in where paisapay is used to directly pay for the item. But Sir this is eBay.in.

2- If a seller is offering you a discount he is being generous, eBay is not paying him for that. And as far as off eBay transactions are concerned their are competent authorities to whom such cases should be reported instead of raising allegations.

3- And if a seller says the item is not available for you he can, because sellers on eBay are not bound to sell any item to any person. You can very well be added to the ban list by any seller if he feels so. Think offline , if you start abusing a shopkeeper will he allow you to buy anything from him.

4- I am not sure if you can really "fight" in community court as once the UPI is filed the negative is automatically removed.

Please understand that these remarks are not personal, I just wanted to clear some doubts and confusion. There are much more constructive ways of solving problem other than leaving negative feedback which cannot be removed and should be taken as last resort.

I request both seller and buyer to understand that misunderstandings were caused and it was no one's fault. when tides rise they wet the sand. but sand dries quickly. Similarly end this argument in a positive note. It will be in the best interest of our eBay community.
Message 34 of 49
latest reply

c153niyam
Community Member
to linusstudios -
yes i am more familiar wth ebay usa 4 sure, but i have just tested it in the auction type -- so r u sure i am WRONG becoz i just tested it ?..true when u click recalculate nothin shows but when u click send (make sure u send a copy to yourself too) u will see wht i mean! try giving the winning bidder a 50 paisa discount and Voila !
Are u sure it doesnt work in "BUY IT NOW" ? I will have to check..pls reply.

also pls note - first negative in my life i have given someone,
Message 35 of 49
latest reply

mobile-phones-etc
Community Member
it doesn't actually work with fixed price listings. buyer is unnecessarily arguing and pushing on some thing on which he himself is not sure of. buy genuine mobiles at unbeatable price.

Message 36 of 49
latest reply

linusstudios
Community Member
@ c153niyam

I dont say things which I am not sure of. Invoice cannot be edited in Buy it now items. Tomoro morning you can well call customer support and confirm it if u want to.

I expect you to call the truce now.
Message 37 of 49
latest reply

mobile-phones-etc
Community Member
out of 11 3 neutral for c153niyam. what say Linus? buy genuine mobiles at unbeatable price.

Message 38 of 49
latest reply

kvsuperstore
Community Member
clearly it is a bad decision on the part of ebay to block the facility of giving negative feedback for buyer. how will other members become aware that a particular buyer is a crook. obviously ebay did this for revenues but if big sellers leave ebay due to not being able to cope with tension of maintaining 100% positive feedback ebay will be the loser in all this!
Message 39 of 49
latest reply

kvsuperstore
Community Member
Also if a buyer does not pay and leaves negative feedback it is so funny of course it is later removed after community court or if the buyer has not participated in unpaid item case but why allow him to leave negative feedback at all if he has not paid. That is so dumb.
Message 40 of 49
latest reply