Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

poor buyer behaviourr in ebay messages because we cant give negative 2 buyr

mobilesaccessory
Community Member
hello

ebay india ,

please start giving options to seller to give neutral or negative because they blackmail sellers for threaten for negative feedback like above
like Dear mobilesaccessory,

hi are you going to send it or no?
Should i give the feedback?

100 out of 10 % buyers not having respect for seller like they not use even word please thanks or soory , ebay please look at matter

thanks
Message 1 of 49
latest reply
48 REPLIES 48

i may also think the same
i agree with raj
Message 21 of 49
latest reply

@health.planet

see 1st of all u never do business in India u always deal outside India
u sell Himalaya medicine abroad which are manufacture only for India
if u check http://www.himalayausa.com/
the price u sell and the price Himalaya USA sell is totally different
for example we give LIV52 for 50Rs in India and ask ur self what price u sell
i dont know but i think u r doing a totally illegal business
u may be having IEC code and everything but my view abt ur business is illegal
Message 22 of 49
latest reply

clickcents
Community Member
Dear sellers..requesting all of you not to go off topic..Please encourage all other sellers to put their valuable suggestions here sothat we can mass appeal to ebay..make it a live topic and discussion in forum..and we can hope that ebay will find a solution soon..

Thanks
clickcents
Message 23 of 49
latest reply

linusstudios
Community Member
@ Raj Jee,

I was of same opinion about health planet, was about to point same thing in another thread, but somehow forgot.But why are we recalling that. And one thing more eBay gave a clarification on facebook on the controversy which arose that time . They should also have also replied here.

Sorry I again went off topic clickcents. But it was so tempting 🙂
Message 24 of 49
latest reply

I have been through this experience, buyer is order that they have priviledge of giving negative feedback and eventually suspending the account give all types of threats.
There is a case where the buyer has been refunded the amount and yet given negative feedback and also I had to pay the courier charges and my account is blocked.

There has to be a certain way of rescue.

I don't know how
Message 25 of 49
latest reply

mkanjani
Community Member
Hi friends,

I think we all actually mean to have a "Seller" negative feedback protection Programme" where the buyer :

1. cannot file a negative straight away, as seller's can't close a UPI case immediately

2. should have some qualification standard, like 10+ +ve feedback

3. need to raise a dispute, before filing negative

4. should only be allowed to raise a negative, after being unsatisfied with the ebay and the seller.

5. cannot file a negative, for postal problems, as take the claim to ebay first.

I have in past, have agreed to most of my seller's dispute, and re-shipped the material (coins or notes), wherever possible, as fraud (empty envelope) was reported by the buyers, but afterall, we are not doing charity, and at some point it needs to be understood wisely.

http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320515574987&ssPageName=ADME:L:SSI:IN:1123
This negative feedback in my history was filed(which has put a big dent in my reputation), as the buyer received empty envelope. There have been similar cases, all in PUNE, where speed-post guys steal the material, and re-pack as it is

I have requested my esteemed buyer to revise, as a refund has been allowed to him for Rs. 932, paid by him, but I am shocked to see his feedback : ""CHEATER!!! ... This seller sends only empty envelopes and does not send any item""

God Bless All !!

Regards
Message 26 of 49
latest reply

mobile-phones-etc
Community Member
Also Add c153Niyam in the list. Nightmare he gave me. Called me at 11:30 PM in night.
Check the coomunication:-
Dear mobile-phones-etc,

i was offered 5% discount due to floods( shipment delay) which i want to use on this phone.
- c153niyam

Dear c153niyam,

Sir i am unable to amend the invoice. Request you to purchase with the full value. Rs 50 cash i will include in the package.

Regards
- mobile-phones-etc

u a funny guy..such basic navigations u shud know by now aftr 375 feedbaks!!! still u havent removed bluetooth from ur fon?? anyways...i gues ur a typical indian seller lol, hey no offense. chek out my score on ebay usa - c153 ..u wudnt survive a day in usa as a seller!! lol .wil pay u tomm frst thing...g'nite
- c153niyam

Dear mobile-phones-etc,

i cut u slack b4 - and gave u +ive feedbk! dnt u dare come bak to me wth hey i dont know how to navigate ebay to reduce your Rs 50..if u dont know then learn!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do u understand?! tis is ebay where i wanna deal wth professionals ...ok..stop being LAZY
- c153niyam

Dear c153niyam,

Request you to contact during working hours. as mentioned in the website.
- mobile-phones-etc

Dear mobile-phones-etc,

heres the meaning of cut u slack in case u dont know wht it means - http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_does_cut_you_some_slack_mean
- c153niyam

Such a loser never seen in my life. Got kicked out of US due to same bahavious came back and then swears Indians. Typical NRI (non reliable Indian)

Check his feedback profile, our of 10 feedback he has 2 are neutral, truly shows his commitment as seller with 20% bad feedback. buy genuine mobiles at unbeatable price.
http://stores.shop.ebay.in/Mobile-Phones-ETC

Change is state of mind..but inevitable.
buy genuine mobiles at unbeatable price.

Message 27 of 49
latest reply

c153niyam
Community Member
Dear mobile-phones-etc , by putting such remarks in this forum you are truly jeopardizing your own case! By passing immature remarks - " Such a loser never seen in my life. Got kicked out of US due to same bahavious came back and then swears Indians. Typical NRI (non reliable Indian)" you are instigating me to fight against you in the community court (which after reading this post of yours - I definitely will now).

And yes, I intend to use this very post of yours against u too in comm court. 🙂

MOST IMPORTANTLY - How conveniently you have omitted your last message to me which reads as follows - Dear c153niym, will pass on you. please do not complete the transaction. the item is not available for you. Regards
- mobile-phones-etc

NOW I TRULY FIND SUCH A MESSAGE RUDE, SIR !!!

You are truly lacking in professional behavior and my feedbk was absolutely justified for reasons below -
UNRELIABLE - becoz u try to convince me to deal wth u outside ebay platform and also try to con be by reneging on the discount I was entitled to by saying to me - OH I HAD SAID 5% DISCOUNT ONLY IF IT IS A CASH DEAL!! hahaaha ..how the hell do i do a cash deal with u when u r in punjab and me in mumbai? And then when I confronted u on this on the fon u quickly change ur stance and say - OH , OK I WILL GIVE THE DISCOUNT LATER, BUT FIRST PLEASE PAY FULL! Im sorry that sounds rather shady and suspicious especially coming from a person who has just 2 minutes earlier tried to entice me to do a deal wth u outside the ebay platform! GOD KNOWS EVEN IF I PAID U OUTSIDE OF EBAY MAYBE U WILL NOT SEND ME THE ITEM OR MAYBE U SEND ME A DAMAGED PIECE! Do u think i am stupid???
LAZY & Incompetent - Becoz u dont want to learn how to use ebay platform despite me getting on the fon wth u to guide you like a child on how to invoice me the discount promised earlier.
Incompetent becoz he mentions bluetooth as a feature on the item when infact there is none. Inspite of that i still forgave him . Even the fon sent to me earlier was NOT F5 but a different model..still i left +ive coz he seemed like a gud guy. ...but he still does not remove it from his listing even after i made him aware that his item DOES NOT have that feature !! Still he DOES NOT remove it from his description in his relistings!! That tells me he is either LAZY OR INCOMPETENT OR MAYBE JUST PLAIN DISHONEST.

SEE U IN C.Court BUDDY...cheers
Message 28 of 49
latest reply

mobile-phones-etc
Community Member
Dear Niyam,
Dont try to be nice here, I have posted your actual mails already.

1) I never said cash deal. I said cash back on your full payment through eBay.

2) repeatedly i have asked you to complete the transaction on eBay and I will send you 5% discount in cash.

3) You find my message rude and what you said was "POLITE" your comment snippets "dnt u dare come bak ", "i gues ur a typical indian seller lol", "heres the meaning of cut u slack in case u dont know"

4) You were unnecessarily being rude and unreasonable.

5) Told you clearly. We do not do deal outside of eBay i made this clear to you, when you were asking more discounts and were insisting on paying cash for bulk orders.

6) We pulled back the offer from you for the reason, you have sent us rude mails and were using offensive words in your mail "lazy" "typical Indian" " threatened to leave negative feedback(which you eventually did) and your behavior has been reported to eBay.

I have been addressing you respectfully through out my messages. However, you seem to have forgotten basic etiquette.

About CC, I have faith in Jury i know their decision will be honest and righteous.

p.s. probably you need to search the meaning of being honest honest, righteous as I doubt you know these. buy genuine mobiles at unbeatable price.

Message 29 of 49
latest reply

mobile-phones-etc
Community Member
about learning:-
I have tried it on several occasions and it never worked for me. It is adding but am unable to deduct any thing. the moment i pur -50.00 in discount it returned the same value after clicking recalculate.

Moreover, this doesn't give you the reason to call me at 11:30 PM. will call you around same time today to see your reaction. buy genuine mobiles at unbeatable price.

Message 30 of 49
latest reply