Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

poor buyer behaviourr in ebay messages because we cant give negative 2 buyr

mobilesaccessory
Community Member
hello

ebay india ,

please start giving options to seller to give neutral or negative because they blackmail sellers for threaten for negative feedback like above
like Dear mobilesaccessory,

hi are you going to send it or no?
Should i give the feedback?

100 out of 10 % buyers not having respect for seller like they not use even word please thanks or soory , ebay please look at matter

thanks
Message 1 of 49
latest reply
48 REPLIES 48

t.2020
Community Member
Yes,
I also agree that some of the buyer are just ridiculous and they dont respect the seller at all ....:_|
I beg to ebay to do something on this matter ...:-(
Message 11 of 49
latest reply

clickcents
Community Member
Dear all

I am also a recent victim of the buyer negative fun to seller. I gave him a brand new product and after received it he confirmed the ebay receipt also.After 20 days from the transaction date,he simply put a -ve feedback even without contact me by sms or email or phone call or in ebay contact seller option..I was surprised to see this -ve after 20 days and tried to call immediately this guy,but mobile switched off and sent sms and 3 ebay messages..he never responded..

The result is if a buyer purposefully wants to down a seller or wants to have fun ,he can put a negative..he will be the king in that..Poor sellers like us cant do anything with buyer..simply we can request with those fellows to remove the feedback and they will always laugh on sellers..

If ebay can take it seriously to help out its beloved sellers,they can surely implement something like following

1)Buyer will only be allowed to put positive for a tranaction in the intial days say 20 days from the tranaction date.

2)After receiving the product (normally it occurs within 10-15 days),the buyer is not satisfied,he should raise a an ebay dispute through system for the respective seller.

3)ebay should allow the buyer and seller to make a favourble solution each other and close the dispute within the stipulated time period.

4)If the the dispute is closed in favour of buyer,he should be only allowed to make positive feedback to that seller.

4)If the seller not giving support or refund or replacement and the dispute is not closed with in the time period the system will allow the buyer to put nuetral or negative feedback to that seller

if ebay can inititate some foolproof system something like above ,all the genuine sellers who extends good support will be protected from getting bogus negative feedbacks..

Just some suggestions..and hope ebay India team will surely look on its sellers genuine issues like this..

Thanks
clickcents
Message 12 of 49
latest reply

linusstudios
Community Member
@ Raj Jee

As you said in good old days you used to give negative only to buyers who did not used to pay. But now with Paisapay and Buy it now. almost 99% of buyers are paying( I am not talking bout actions). So why do we need to give negs. What we actually need is as suggested by clickcents, some sort of protection from reckless negative feedbacks.

I am supporting to give sellers some shields instead of giving them swords. See you me and most of us around here are good sellers but what about some dirt in the tank. They might misuse negative. This was the same reason the facility was withdrawn. Many a time even I feel like I could have left a negative for some buyers to teach them lessons of eBay. But than I take a deep breath in and let it go.
Message 13 of 49
latest reply

Those sellers who want to leave a negative feedback on the buyers are seeking "an eye for an eye." That's really not expected from businessmen.

Moreover, the sellers have a community court to appeal. If they have received unjustified negative feedback, the other sellers will decide and vote for them and remove it. Why do you still want to harm the buyers then?
Message 14 of 49
latest reply

clickcents
Community Member
Dear health.planet,No seller is expected to put a negative feedback to their buyer purposefully in my experience.(there may be odd ones)..now the the negative feedback to buyer is not allowed in ebay system itself by sellers..Let it be like that and no problems..the negative feedback to buyers is not actual our real concern..but the same way how the seller should be protected from unnecessary negative feedbacks from buyers..

Here all the sellers want a protection of immediate and unnecessary negative feedback from buyers without even discussing or informing the problems or without asking refund or replacement..

If the buyer is getting refund or replacement or other favourable soultion to his problem,what justification is for getting a negative feedback from that buyer??

So my point (may be all sellers also) no buyer will be allowed to put a negative feedback by the system for first 20 or 30 days from the transaction date without starting a dispute case against seller.

If the dispute is closed in favour of buyer,he should only be allowed to positive to that seller and if the dispute is not closed favourably,the buyer should have the option of negative or neutral feebacks..

Dear sellers all of you put your suggestions here and the mass appeal in this discussion forum will get ebay team's consideration and imporatance of this issue and solutions.

Thanks
clickcents
Message 15 of 49
latest reply

@linusstudios...

The matter here is to have a level playing field for all, there are innumerable examples of buyer extortion and blackmail and sellers bend over backwards to oblige them. The negative feedback giving capacity to the seller will act as a deterrent to buyers that even they can get a Negative FB.

Sunilji, The argument can go both ways, just as there are crazy buyers who shoot off negatives we will surely have sellers who will give negative to the buyers.

Ebay can do quite a lot in this matter but has opted to be a mute spectator and just watches fun from the sidelines, let them fight we will just watch.

I liked the suggestion of @clickcents, ebay should make it mandatory for the buyer to open a dispute case in Res Center and give buyer and seller a time frame of 15-30 days to resolve the case mutually and if not resolved then the buyer has the option of giving Negative/Neutral but not before filing a case. At least give the sellers a chance to defend their butts man.
Regards.
Raj Electroniks.
Message 16 of 49
latest reply

mobile-phones-etc
Community Member
sorry to talk some thing off the topic.
this health.planet guy is boasting so much about seller behavior and all. see his recent feedback

Buyer:- Realy bad dealer! I pay for item (30-Jan-10) but up till today nothing came!!!
Health.Planet You tried to extort feedback with a bad language so I didn't refund your money.

He is not refunding to his buyers and giving advises to us. What a shame. buy genuine mobiles at unbeatable price.
http://stores.shop.ebay.in/Mobile-Phones-ETC

Change is state of mind..but inevitable.
buy genuine mobiles at unbeatable price.

Message 17 of 49
latest reply

mobile-phones-etc
Community Member
@ Raj,
I 100% agree with you. We should have a provision to give negative of neutral to the buyers. Unlike buyers, seller only has one reason to give negative that is in the case of buyer doesn't pay. buy genuine mobiles at unbeatable price.

Message 18 of 49
latest reply

mobile-phones-etc
Community Member
@clickcents
Amazing thought. Love you for that. buy genuine mobiles at unbeatable price.

Message 19 of 49
latest reply

@mobile-phones-etc...

I very strongly feel that this health.planet id is the second id of real.phoenix. Both are from Ahmedabad, sell same products and both talk in the same manner, just a thought........ ******************
Regards.
Raj Electroniks.
Message 20 of 49
latest reply