frustrated of new buyers......................

mobile-phones-etc
Community Member
I am frustrated with new buyers with fb score less than 5 on eBay. They have no feedback sense. A buyer requested the item to be delivered on a specified date, I got it delivered on his requested date, still he left neutral.

Lots of similar example can be seen, most of the neutrals and negatives are left by these new buyers which no nothing about feedback system. And eBay is doing nothing to educate such buyers. in my opinion a customer should only be allowed to leave negative/neutral feedback after opening a dispute in the resolution center that is while the customer files item not as described or item not received case. buy genuine mobiles at unbeatable price.
http://stores.shop.ebay.in/Mobile-Phones-ETC

Change is state of mind..but inevitable.
buy genuine mobiles at unbeatable price.

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Dear Prince,

One more e.g. I want to give I sold one product on 1St Sep. Buyer left Negative feedback stating product not dispatched. Whereas in our listing we mentioned that product will be sent within 3-4 days after payment. Buyer said in Paisa pay banner he seen that order will be dispatched within 2 days that is the reason he left negative on 3rd Sept. I don't know why the sellers are mentioning that product will be delivered within 24 Hr. Why they make competition in shipping time??? No one is forcing you to deliver it within a day or two. Due to this habit of some sellers other sellers feedback gets affected in shipping time field.

Thanks
Vilas
Message 2 of 11
latest reply

mobile-phones-etc
Community Member
exactly.... thats the whole point. eBay has increased buyers expectation so much, that its becoming hard day by day to continue business on eBay. I dont see myself selling on eBay in next couple of years, if some thing is not done to teach "feedback sense" to new buyers. I strongly believe buyers below 10 fb rating, shouldn't be allowed to leave negative or neutral rating. atleast not untill they open some dispute. buy genuine mobiles at unbeatable price.

buy genuine mobiles at unbeatable price.

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

Prince!@@

You are right we don't know really whether eBay will keep here for selling or may be ....On other websites also we are selling but frankly speaking not a single system they have as which eBay have. They don't have such feedback and dispute cases. Also I am getting sufficient margin also. But here.????

Regards
rhtdm.6624
Message 4 of 11
latest reply

webworld.8485
Community Member
sir jee

buyer is a King.. Seller a JOKER
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

i too am getting mails from new indian buyers who after purchasing start mailing after 24hrs to 48hrs time

WHERE IS THE ITEM
WHY ITS NOT SHIPPED
I HEARD YOU ARE A FAST SHIPPER

ALSO ONE BUYER PHONED ME AND SAID ME ON PHONE

EBAY SAID DELIVERY IN 7 DAYS OR MONEY BACK

HEY WHERE DID I MENTIONED I AM A FAST SHIPPER ?
WHERE I MENTIONED OR EBAY MENTIONED DELIVERY IN 7 DAYS OR REFUND ?
I GET 7 DAYS TIME TO SHIP ITEM WHO SAID TO YOU I WILL DELIVER IT IN 2 DAYS TIME OR DISPATCH THE ITEM IN 2 DAYS TIME
WHAT IF I AM HAVING HEALTH PROBLEMS AND STILL I SHOULD SHIP THE PARCEL IN 2 DAYS TIME TO AVOID COMPLAINTS ?

WHO IS MISGUIDING THE NEW BUYERS ?
WHY EBAY IS SENDING SUCH MAILS TO BUYERS THAT SAYS THIS SELLER IS A FAST SHIPPER DELIVERY IN 7 DAYS OR REFUND

WHY DOESN'T EBAY CLEARLY STATES SELLER WILL SHIP ITEM IN 7 DAYS TIME WHY YOU ARE MISGUIDING NEW BUYERS
THEY ARE CREATING PROBLEMS BY LEAVING NEGATIVE FEEDBACKS AND COMPLAINING FOR DELAY IN DELIVERY ON PHONE AND IN MESSAGES

THIS HURTS BADLY WHEN YOU ARE HOSPITALIZED AND SEE SUCH MAILS

IT SEEMS LIKE WE ARE IN PRESSURE SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP FAST .... ELSE NEGATIVE

UFF "Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
·:*¨¨*:·.God·:*¨¨*:·.Bless·:*¨¨*:·.Us·:*¨¨*:·.All·:*¨¨*:·.
"Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
·:*¨¨*:·.God·:*¨¨*:·.Bless·:*¨¨*:·.Us·:*¨¨*:·.All·:*¨¨*:·.
Message 6 of 11
latest reply

pramodtripathy
Community Member
I was upset when I got the eBayCourt Jury's decision and decided to delete my account. Regarding the reson and my concern I had written in the feedback field in the ebaycourt website also. The jury went against me for the negative feedback I had left on the seller's Item. As a consumer I can give the exact feedback, and I had given negative feedback for what the seller deserved. My decision was fair and after the seller raised a case against my feedback, the jury also went against my negative feedback. After i received the mail, I got upset, but just before I delete my account, I thought of contacting Ebay support and contacted Mr. Sachin, in live chat, At the right time he supported me doing the right thing. I am so much influenced on the eBay chat support represented by the chat agents like Mr. Sachin that I changed my mind and decided not to delete my account. I am sincerely thankful to the eBay chat support team, especially I want to highlight the name Mr. Sachin, for the efforts on supporting me. Finally, just a small request to the eBay team to provide me the email ID, to which I can send my feedback.
Thanking you,
Pramod Tripathy
Message 7 of 11
latest reply

Hi 🙂

a Buyer bought an item at 12:27am and after 10 minutes left his feedback at 12:37am saying that item yet not received.

although he left a positive but ca imagine what the DSR Rating may have been left.

Regards,

Logo
Message 8 of 11
latest reply

Following were my recommendations to eBay.com long time back when its NPS scores were better than any other online site. This was about 3 to 4 years ago, long before I registered real.phoenix account and when I wasn't a seller on eBay.

1. eBay India should start educating the buyer from the moment the buyer makes the first purchase and it should continue till they make their first 25 purchases.

2. Buyers with less than 25 transactions should not be allowed to leave DSRs at all. Just as sellers less than 10 FB don't receive DSRs, the buyers less than 25 FB shouldn't leave DSRs.

3. If a buyer less than 25 FB leaves a negative feedback, it should be held as pending by eBay just as eBay holds the payment of new sellers. Thereafter, eBay should contact the seller and the buyer and then decide whether that FB should be released or removed permanantly. (At that time there was no concept of the community court and the number of transactions on ebay.com were very high and eBay enjoyed a monopoly)

4. If a buyer tries to leave a negative feedback, the eBay system should alert them about the negative impact it can cause to the seller and also the system should force the buyer to contact the seller on e-mail before taking such a drastic action. There should be an exchange of at least 3 e-mails between the buyer and the seller before they leave a negative feedback and it should be forced to be initiated from the buyer's end.

If ebay.com had implemented these things, then it could have enjoyed a solid monopoly in USA as it used to enjoy during 2001 to 2004.

What remains now is a struggle to maintain NPS...
Message 9 of 11
latest reply

Hi shivamemory

Its really very bad done with you by the buyer. I think eBay has to remove this feedback system. As in online shopping world there are so many website but they don;t have such feedback system or anything. In eBay buyers are taking advantage of it.

Regards
rhtdm.6624
Message 10 of 11
latest reply