Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT of EBAY

We got an unfair negative rating from buyer who hadn't paid for the article. We wrote to ebay and within an hour of request the mail was replied and feedback was removed Voila ! Keep it Up Ebay support team & ebay ! Best Wishes Khanna Jewels Co. !

To All sellers: How are the sales now?

Hi Sellers How is the sales happening after SMS and Credit Card issue resolved. For me, my sales are still Zero from past 2 days. All sellers please share your experiences in past 1 week. Thank you Sri MemoryCardsIndia

PLZ HELP FOR COURIER

Hello frends i m new seller in ebay and i really wanna know which courier service is good for for india and can someone plz tellme the prices for it like how much i have to pay for a small 100gram packet from delhi to other metro city like mumbai,ban...

Huge drop in sales on eBay.in

hi I have noticed a huge drop in sales on eBay since 1st September 2010. am I alone? or there are others who are facing same issues? buy genuine mobiles at unbeatable price. http://stores.shop.ebay.in/Mobile-Phones-ETC Change is state of mind..but in...

New Trouble To Seller Shipping & Handeling Charges

Dear Sellers, You also aware that eBay has made new rule about shipping & handling charges. Again it done only for buyer benefit.Its very easy to you to give order to seller.In My city i.e. in Pune if you are sending a electronic material may be its ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

frustrated of new buyers......................

I am frustrated with new buyers with fb score less than 5 on eBay. They have no feedback sense. A buyer requested the item to be delivered on a specified date, I got it delivered on his requested date, still he left neutral. Lots of similar example c...

Help !!! Ebay members

Hello Everyone I am new to ebay & want your suggestions. Presently i am facing a problem to which ebay is not ready to reply even after numerous emails after every 24Hrs. I got a mail from ebay on 16th September & from then the account stand to be Re...

Single Listing Policy for Fixed Price Items: Being Implemented in eBay.com

Fellow Sellers, eBay.com has announced a new policy that will restrict sellers from posting duplicate fixed-price listings. Effective Oct. 26, only one fixed-price listing will be allowed per item, per seller—even if you sell under multiple IDs. The ...

Misuse of eBay Community Court

Isn't it a high time that eBay stops this useless drama of community court where sellers play joke with honest buyers or at least regulate it in a professional way?

Removed my listing NO COMMON SENSE USED

Pls read from bottom to top - members views are welcome -------------------------------------------------------- Can u please answer me! Now i have relisted it without the link - BUT THE WHOLE POINT IS LOST as consumer will be unable to find the exac...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay bill paid with HDFC bank - not shown in a/c.

Hello, ebay seller Since 5 yrs, I am with ebay but never have this kind of bad experience. I paid my last invoice with my a/c in HDFC with NEFT (bank transfer). I paid, it shows successful but my ebay a/c shows as it is. I got same amount msg in my c...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Introducing Maximum Shipping & handling charges to improve buyer experience

Dear Sellers, Shipping and handling charges is one of the important aspects that a buyer considers while buying on eBay. Data has shown that Free / standardized shipping charges help improve buyer confidence and seller’s sales. However, when buyers s...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.