cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Trouble To Seller Shipping & Handeling Charges

Dear Sellers,

You also aware that eBay has made new rule about shipping & handling charges. Again it done only for buyer benefit.Its very easy to you to give order to seller.In My city i.e. in Pune if you are sending a electronic material may be its Card reader or anything then they will take minimum 70 Rs. e.g.DTDC whereas Speed post in Pune completely banned to take electronic items for shipping. They think that we have to mention shipping charge as 50Rs. as we are paying more than that. Second thing if we send it by hiding it from courier people and if that shipment gets missed or gets lost then what seller will get??? Negative feedback ! As they are getting low value quotes from Courier company as they are from eBay. But we are not big as eBay. We are a small sellers. How will we get same low quotes which eBay got from courier company?

Really one more bad news for sellers.

Regards
rhtdm.6624
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

spl_ind
Community Member
Does this mean that eBay India is trying to push us to use their newly launched PP COD option?
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Hi spl_ind,

eBay is already getting approimately 50 % of COD shipping amount. They are just doing it for FVF as sellers are started to mention shipping charges instead of giving free shipping. So I will suggest you too also mention shipping charges instead of giving free shipping option.

Regards
Vilas
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

click-dealz
Community Member
eBay is pushing sellers to the brink of non-existence.

Welcome the power of "I RULE"
Message 4 of 4
latest reply