cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

biased ebay community court no support for sellers

i sold an item . for 11 days buyer did not pay i just requested him to pay the amount otherwise cancel the transaction. in response he did not pay but he gave -ve feedback. i appealed in community court. community court justified his -ve feedback. now i am left with -ve feedback without any reason.I was maintaining 100% feedback for last one year .my credibility vanished in just a milisecond by a buyer who even did not pay the amount for his bid and ebay is supporting him. why a feedback is allowed without any transaction done.this can happen to any seller.
i hate ebay
quitting ebay
one day no seller will remain in ebay
discriminating policies for sellers
may the ebay die soon
curse for ebay
Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

android.curve1
Community Member
Well Good atleast they have closed it now they can not say they have tools and forums to help sellers remove feedback after proper review. As it was making mockery of their own system,

Instead of closing they could have atleast work on it in better way. They acted like loosers

Regards
Message 11 of 15
latest reply

@android.curve1...

The entire exercise by ebay to make the CRF(CANNOT REMOVE FEEDBACK) defunct was to close the damn thing under the pretext that "it is not been used much".

Just because they were losing out on sales to other sites, the suggestion given to senior management TO RETAIN BUYERS was BY NOT REMOVING FEEDBACK. I really do not understand that by not removing feedback how can you RETAIN BUYERS. In effect what ebay has managed to do is that they have lost many good sellers in the bargain and those remaining are in the process of winding up their business or have reduced their dependence on ebay.

Whether this move has worked or not only time will tell but one thing is for sure that ebay India will never achieve those glorious days of "Bid n buy or Baazee".
StopandShop
Message 12 of 15
latest reply

I guess all big sellers on ebay have already or will make their own site and get their business online.
no use of paying more than 13% fees + listing fees when we cant get good support.

customer care doesnot reply
claim department is totally dumb and tries only to achieve their target of closing as many claims possible in favor of buyer.
surely i would also be soon getting my own site online and spending all the amount on advertisement rather than paying heavy fees
Message 13 of 15
latest reply

raman.joshi
Community Member
most difficult part of selling on ebay is to handle negative feedback if seller doesnt try to convert it he will loose business or if he tries to solve there are chances of losing money and item both. there is no other way out. buyer knows the trick & he leaves feedback if seller try to fight back there is no guarantee of removal of feedback. seller will have to remain with negative feedback for many days. all on the mercy of buyer.no concern of ebay. ebay only calls when their fee is due. there is no solution
Message 14 of 15
latest reply

one of the most difficult part on seller side is that if once your money is stuck in ebay (even though of your ebay account manager / other employee ) then you will never get it back.

You will get so harassment from eBay that you will think it better to forget than to contact your category / account managers.
Message 15 of 15
latest reply