cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay wants to eat up my money by keep holding my remittance!

evdo0003
Community Member
I am a seller on Ebay, my ebay ID is 'gigglershopping', I've sold more than 50 items and received buyer confirmation.

Someday before, I sold 20 recharges and received the buyer confirmation on the same.

Now, Ebay has suspended my account, and wants POD for all the item I sent, else they will refund all the buyer. I recharged all the buyers and they've confirmed the same...then why the hell they require POD?

How can I send POD for the recharges?? It is clear that they want me to loss money.

I've chatted online with one of their CS Executive, and he said that we require physical proof of delivery in order to release my remittance.

It is the BIGGEST PROOF that buyer confirmed the receipt, then why do you require extra proof???

Why didn't you ask me before when I transacted first? Why did you released my first remittance without the POD??

DO YOU HAVE ANSWER FOR THAT??

I WILL TAKE YOU TO THE COURT ON THIS MATTER, NO MATTER IF I HAVE TO LOSE RS. 60,000 IN ORDER TO RELEASE MY 6,000 RUPEES.

I WILL TEACH YOU LESSON!!
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

evdo0003
Community Member
Now, I come to know why they have suspend my account, I've put some recharges and buyers who recharged through me used vouchers to recharge, now, this made problem for them.

Ebay, thinks that seller won't have any PODs for all the recharges I've done, and we could easily prove seller wrong.

I just don't understand that why they require POD if the buyer has confirmed the receipt????
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

lucknowshoppe
Community Member
I am not sure but I remember that there is a clause in Ebay rules that any item that cannot be physically delivered, is against rules. (Again, I am not sure)
Message 3 of 3
latest reply