cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

biased ebay community court no support for sellers

i sold an item . for 11 days buyer did not pay i just requested him to pay the amount otherwise cancel the transaction. in response he did not pay but he gave -ve feedback. i appealed in community court. community court justified his -ve feedback. now i am left with -ve feedback without any reason.I was maintaining 100% feedback for last one year .my credibility vanished in just a milisecond by a buyer who even did not pay the amount for his bid and ebay is supporting him. why a feedback is allowed without any transaction done.this can happen to any seller.
i hate ebay
quitting ebay
one day no seller will remain in ebay
discriminating policies for sellers
may the ebay die soon
curse for ebay
Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

How is that possible?
Message 2 of 15
latest reply

ajayraj2009
Community Member
Hello mate,i am not an ebay employee.But i would like to clarify something
have checked the rules binding to ebay seller?
have u checked paisapay confirmation before sending the item?
have u send the item after the shipping time?

Please have a clear look at these things and please read the regulations once more so that if you are right in all ways i think you can still have the right to ask ebay explaining all these things.

cheers
Message 3 of 15
latest reply

dear sir
i take payment only thru paisa pay
buyer "crcdbose" made bid on my item i waited for his payment but he asked me my bank details for transaction outside ebay (i have all mails of his communication) i refused and repeatedly told him please send payment only thru paisapay. when he didnot pay after eleven days i requested him to make payment or cancel the transaction as my item is lying unsold. next day he gave -ve feedback with remarks "The party has cancelled the order.How & why?".
whereas i just requested him for payment or request for cancelling transaction.he had an option to refuse my request. his payment never received. but his -ve feedback is still visible.
generally i myself settle disputes at my own mostly by surrendering item with a double loss.
however this time i thought that no tranction is done no money received so i went to community court with 100% confidence that i have done nothing wrong. but court decided in his favour i am awarded -ve feedback.
before this i had 100% feedback. my only regret is that when there is no transaction done no payment made by buyer
(this is proved by his acceptance to cancel the transaction later) why his -ve feedback was defended by ebay community court. isnt this a discouragement for sellers who are doing business honestly.
Message 4 of 15
latest reply

Hello

If buyer has refused to pay and you have that communication on ebay message section that please got to trust and safety they will remove the negative feedback.
Message 5 of 15
latest reply

Hello decor-shikha,

Why u not opened unpaid case? Learn from this. Wait for 5 days after the end of auction. If buyer not pays then send one confirmation massage is still no response directly open unpaid case. Once unpaid case closed automatically feedback left by you or by buyer will be removed. If buyer is new then always open unpaid case.

Thanks
Message 6 of 15
latest reply

good advice
thanks
Message 7 of 15
latest reply

android.curve1
Community Member
Hello,

Its community Joke not community court

everyone knows and please do not ever bother to discuss about it,

Please avoid using it and spending your time and energy.
Message 8 of 15
latest reply

Hi,
God only knows how many sellers have been forced to act against their wishes.
Just to avoid negative, you act against your conscience. You are afraid to open your mouth, for you will be slapped a negative.
I am not against policies that bind us into a community. But this blatant fear raj must end.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 9 of 15
latest reply

hi
finally ebay has listened to all the sellers.

so as a measure they are completely shutting down CRF. since as they have mentioned it is no longer needed. they never solve any case.

cheeers!!!
Message 10 of 15
latest reply