Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Want to ship a digital camera within India....help.!!!?

Hey guys,I am just a guy,who have 3 digital cameras,that is why,I wanted a to sell one of my camera......I am selling it through eBay...........i am pretty new in this business...is there any eBay seller to help me out?? Or anyone who can help me.......

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Do you Verify Sellers Feedback before Buying - Yes / No

As a co-buyer, we would like to know few things. Imp: Please answer yes/no kind or one line statements to help the community and to benefit others for your input. 1. Do you Verify Sellers Feedback before Buying - Yes / No. 2. What all you see and ver...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

biased ebay community court no support for sellers

i sold an item . for 11 days buyer did not pay i just requested him to pay the amount otherwise cancel the transaction. in response he did not pay but he gave -ve feedback. i appealed in community court. community court justified his -ve feedback. no...

Ebay wants to eat up my money by keep holding my remittance!

I am a seller on Ebay, my ebay ID is 'gigglershopping', I've sold more than 50 items and received buyer confirmation. Someday before, I sold 20 recharges and received the buyer confirmation on the same. Now, Ebay has suspended my account, and wants P...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I doubt, Any Such Community Forum Jurors exist

Hello, It is really surprising and disgusting to know that in response to my Appeal in Community Court of Ebay against an absolutely unjustified Negative Feedback given by a whimsical buyer for no fault of us Ebay decided to keep Feedback. We appeale...

Free Gift not received -Ebay ID: PawanParashar

Hi I have not received my dussehra gift (eBay gift voucher / promotion code EBAYDUSS04). I have called ebay customer service almost 20-30 times but never get a proper responds. There always give a air way bill number . This number when enquired with ...

ebay branded shippers material out of stock on ebay.

The seller shippers_material was launched back in 2009 http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=500006402 But now the seller has no listing. http://shop.ebay.in/shippers_material/m.html?_trkparms=65%253A1%257C66%253A2%257C39%253A1&_dmd=2&_trksid=p3...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

DSR's DRAMA - MYeBAY NEW VERSION HORRIBLE !!!

DEAR SELLERS HOW MANY OF YOU ARE HAPPY WITH DSR SYSTEM??????? - ANSWER Yes/No. With REASON. HOW MANY YOU ARE HAPPY WITH NEW MYEBAY???? PLEASE ANSWER YES/NO. WITH REASON. DETAIL SELLER RATING IS THE WORST THING ON EBAY, JUST REMOVE IT. THE CUSTOMER NE...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PasiaPay Balance On Hold over 2 months

Dear Sapna, Seema I need your support here, requesting to understand the matter and take it seriously. Ref : Selling suspended and Pasiapay remittance on hold. I have been in touch with Ebay department since this event took place, And after long disc...

Dont know what to do.

Buyer said the item received is broken and damaged. i request to exchange with return of product, he is not ready, and asked for discount of 40-60%. i request that shipping cost will be beared by us, then too he said arrange for courier pickup from h...

Non receipt of Credits for Auction style listing from Nov 19 to Nov 30,2011

I got the below email from ebay. eBay India has launched a FREE listings promotion in Coins & Notes and Stamps category between 19th November and 30th November 2011. This is an great opportunity for you to bring out your entire collection and showcas...

Irressponbility fom ebay

I am unable to list some categories of item like sandisk, sony pendrive etc. These are my highest sold categories. when I list these items a message diplayed you are unable to list. We are spending lot of money for our store and doing our busines on ...

Low Sales in this week

Dear Co sellers, Just need to confirm if there is low sales in This week for all sellers, Seems netbanking & credit card payments of icici bank are not functioning, Please advise, Although paisapay charges 6 Percent and they should either reduce thei...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.