Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Refund not received

I have not received my refund after 2months from the approval of refund...claim id-1797095... Its just trustworthy....i could not even trust ebay ...leaving ebay forever...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Packing material

rals Community MemberNov 21Dear Team,Please send us packaging material on below address. Our eBay Id is bestdeals-india

Ebay claim department not sending emails to seller

Hello friends.Recently i have noticed claim department is not sending any emails to sellers, i just checked remittance and saw amount deducted from remittance for claims, when checked same on claim page, only send email to buyer was checked . And app...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Aramex sucks or Ebay Power Shipping team it to be blamed?

I am enrolled for the Power Shipping. It is a very useful facility. But the flaws in the system are making it a pain sometimes. The major problem I am facing is with Blue Dart & now Aramex has joined the list. When ever these couriers are assigned th...

how to get packaging material.

Hi, I am newbie on ebay India. It will be a great help if anyone could tell me how to get packaging material from ebay after getting an order. I can't login for powership because I haven't sold anything yet. Will ebay provide me packaging material as...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Registration of VAT in India

What is VAT registration ?If one is trading in goods and his turnover exceeds prescribed threshold limit. One is required to get registered under VAT authority. Our specialized team make sure that all the compliances are being fulfilled in successful...

ebay why prefer blue dart?

in power ship we get 99% order of powership only from ebay indiais blue dart give you any extra ?only worse services of blue dart onlyany mark ready to ship not pick up made buy blue dart even after call several timesrecent 2 refund made in paisa pay...

RSS Product feed

I have a seller account in ebay.in . I want to sell my products in ebay.in through my site's rss feed (mean to say want to post my site's rss feed into ebay.in). But I can't get, how to do it? So plz help me through proper step by step instruction. T...

Ebay cheating with Ebay Guarantee

For Last two months all the ebay guarantee claims are closed without any solution or response. Buyer opens a claim and then after a week the claims are closed of without any response at all. No refund or rejection. Simply closed the claim without doi...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.