cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay claim department not sending emails to seller

Hello friends.

Recently i have noticed claim department is not sending any emails to sellers, i just checked remittance and saw amount deducted from remittance for claims, when checked same on claim page, only send email to buyer was checked .

And apply for seller protection time also gone, so seller have no idea what happened to claim and they have closed the claim in buyers favor.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Hello,

we are also facing same issue. No communication from claim team, and refund approved. In many cases, we have provided a resolution to buyers and email to ebay team, but still ebay have refunded a buyer and said no seller protection available. 

eBay seems busy in helping buyer. Seller is suffering lot on ebay these days.

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

I've already raised this issue in my topic "Serious flaws with the eBay Guarantee Claims System".

These claim adjusters don't bother to communicate...they simply write seller couldn't be reached and approve the refunds.

Even when the seller provides information through e-mails, they ignore it and say seller didn't try to communicate.

Today itself, this claim adjuster cancelled my seller protection request without even trying to contact me. I received an e-mail on Sunday stating that the claim adjuster tried to call me, but couldn't reach me as my phone was switched off. It also stated that I had to reply back within 48 hours else the request will be cancelled. These guys might be working on Sundays but that doesn't mean the rest of us should also be working. Anyways, I responded back to the e-mail immediately, but today I've received an e-mail stating that the seller protection claim has been rejected as you didn't respond within 48 hours. 

Furthermore, eBay customer reps are opening up claims on behalf of the buyer even when the delivery deadlines are not over when they receive calls from the buyers to know the status of the order.

I don't even know if any of these complaints are being read by eBay. It seems no one is bothered to fix these issues....this discussion forum only serves as a place for buyers and sellers to rant about eBay's service. I haven't seen a single person from eBay trying to address the issues. There's not even a escalation e-mail available to sellers and buyers. We only have to deal with those dumb customer care reps.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Ebay claim team & some of the systems became hope less now-a-days. I am in powership and there was a delay in delivery from Aremx and buyer lodged the claim.

But after delivering the product they are debiting the money from my account.

Waiting time for phone support 45minutes.

Waiting time for chat support 38minutes Queue# is 32

So no support from ebay team, no solution for problems.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Yes that is a big problem everyone is facing. I raised the same issue before as well but in vain. Ebay should send sellers a proper mail with direct claim link, instructions for responding and final reminder 48 hours in advance as well so that in case if someone forget to take action he should be able to report to ebay before time. Recently I have seen some new changes in ebay. Now Ebay is deducting the calim amount in advance and and no one cares after the resolution. Even if it is in sellers favour you are not getting the amount in time. Another point to be noted that now ebay wait time have increased considerably waiting time on phone is between 40 to 50 minutes and on chat is around 30 minutes. It never used to be like that. Please wake up ebay.  

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Hi,
I am also facing same issue. No communication from claim team, everytime they told me they call me, but from lasr one and haf month i am not receive any call.

Every time they say they are trying to contact seller and you will need to wait at least 48 hours. EBay generate these request almost 6 to 7 times.

It's almost 2 month passed out I am not receive any reselouation

Ranbir Singh

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Message 7 of 7
latest reply