cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aramex sucks or Ebay Power Shipping team it to be blamed?

I am enrolled for the Power Shipping. It is a very useful facility. But the flaws in the system are making it a pain sometimes. The major problem I am facing is with Blue Dart & now Aramex has joined the list. When ever these couriers are assigned the pick up is always a pain & never in time. When I have taken up the issue with Blue Dart Management they have claimed that the ebay team doenot book the shipment in time. For any follow up directly with the courier company, a token number is essential. Now as I understand this token number is issued by courier company to eBay & in turn eBay shoul convey this to the seller. There is some glitch in the entire process & I have never received this token by sms. Last time when I called it was claimed that my cell no is not listed. So I requested to list my both numbers. Still no improvement. We have to hold line at least 30 to 40 minutes to talk to power shipping team. Emails are useless. Never got any solution so far. Still this attempt . . Very hopeful that some one might read this . . For example - paypal id 34820861675 Date of Sale: Oct 18, 2013 Shipment marked ready for shipment: 18/10/2013 08:45 Still no pick up from Aramex. No token from eBay. Can not do any follow up with Aramex because no token number. Buyer upset & angry. Want to cancel the transaction. Due to late pick up no fast shipping discount. Frustration & headache. Can any body at least read this? There are other cases as well . .

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Hi,

I am also facing same concerns with Power Shipping team and shipping solutions  providers except FexEx.

Due to not pickup from Bluedart, I have dispatched two product at my own and when I inform the same to eBay team.

They have putted payment on hold and this incident is now two month old.

Paisa Pay ID: 34336927567 and 34335623249 Payment is on hold since 17th August' 2013

A pickup is ready to ship since last 4 days for DTDC but there is no action from eBay or DTDC, where should we go.

Paisa Pay ID: 34803944887

What I have started now I have taken the addresses of courier offices for BlueDart and FedEx and drop the products there at my own as I know nobody will come for pickup and Buyer will start shouting on me.

But what about DTDC and Aramex those office address I do not have, what I can do or where should I got for help.

No reply from Power Ship team on mail, sent lot of mails but no reply.

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

aramexcare
Community Member

Hello symphony_pune ,

We came across your blog post complaining about an issue related to Aramex.

We would like to assist if you are facing any issues with the service. May we ask you to email us about this to care@aramex.com and the team will be happy to support you.

Thank you.

regards,

Customer Service Team

Aramex International

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

A pleasant surprise. I am communicating the issue with Aramex International Customer Service Team. Keeping my figures crossed in hope that the situation will improve in days to come.
Cheers !
Message 4 of 12
latest reply

You will have such issue everyday.. like what I do just drop the packets at the bluedart or DTDC main office.
Message 5 of 12
latest reply

ARAmex is horrible they just sucks, i have even got the toke no. but still ARAMEX executives are saying that no pickup has been booked. Dont know what to do 7 packets are pending to shipped

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

Aramex sucks...every time they dont came for pick up.
Message 7 of 12
latest reply

Hello , We are facing problem while shipping with aramax. 

They pick up item same day but ship them after 3 days. 

This is such as usless and stupid service aramx raipur is providing.

Paisa pay id - 36627006933 , 36624379697

Kindly look into the matter asap

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

Hello Everyone in the PowerShipping Boat . .

Today I have again send a request by email to ebay, requesting to remove Aramex & the crook Blue Dart from my LSP. Hope they will be removed.

As far as we are concerned we have decided not to ship any goods through Blue Dart. I simply cancel the sale & send a mail to buyer explaining the situation. Have suffered heavy losses because Blue Dart returned undilivered goods after a month in damaged condition.

People who answer phone have all sweet words but sweet words can not be turned in to money.

The goods returned by Blue Dart  - packing is all damaged. So I send a mail asking "if eBay allows me to sell these goods as new?" No answer as expected. The "so called" executives on phone do not have any answers and does not transfer the call to higher authorities. They are like stupid wall / barrier in resolving issues.

My salams to all highly motivated & trained eBay Customer Care Executives & their supiriors (who do not have gutts to speak to sellers) & Blue Dart & its associated in eBay (must be some personal interest).

Any way I am now seriously thinking about closing down my eBay shop.

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

pingash
Community Member

I having same issue with Armax, their guy never came to pickup. Right now I have more then 20 product readdy for pickup from 12 August 2015. The co. only sending a token no. but nobody coming for pickup.

I have add a support claim in ebay powership system too, but they are most worst system, they have closed it with the status of shippment pickeup without asking me about. Nobody came to pickup. I really wanted to deactivate that Armax from my LSP. 

I would like to add that ebay support is also most worst service in the world. I have called him more then 15 time in last 7 days, every time they hold me for more then 20-30 minute, and then disconnect. Only once they picked my call and told me that pickup will done today, but again nobody came. I am feeling like their servent. 

Ebay need to understand that we are their money source, if we did not get respect, definately one day they need to close their shutter from India.

Message 10 of 12
latest reply