Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

PAYPAL to PAISAPAY

hello everyone, just wanted to ask few little questions. i want to start selling on ebay so is it possible for me to get payments direclty in my international PAYPAL account from customers rather than creating new PAISAPAY account here.

India Banned Chinese Mobiles from Jan 6th 2009

Hi Our Govt Banned Banned Chinese Mobiles from Jan 6th 2009 I requested to all the sellers Pls clear ur chinese mobiles Handsets before 6th Jan, So Pls take of all sellers and buyers, Those wo interested sell and buy in EBAY India Regards Ashok

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Need paypal balance urgent

Hello, I need paypal balance $200 USD to $500 USD urgent if any one able to transfer please contact me or mail me on manishashah69@yahoo.co.in Thanks... Manisha

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paisapay refund initiated for ITEM DELIVERED .One more buyer Trying to Rip

I was reading and replying other seller's Threads regarding buyers trying to scam sellers ...and meanwhile I GOT REFUND REQUEST FROM BUYER For Item delivered 10 days before and that too for just Rs 106. On 1st of Dec ,Buyer meetsaneesh Won a Product ...

Advertising Colleges in India

http://www.way2college.com/AdvertisingColleges.php is a web portal which provides complete information about all the Advertising colleges in India. This has information for more than 10000 colleges.

Rock eTalk - New Software tool for ebay sellers

Hi all sellers and buyers !! I discovered a new free software tool for GPRS enabled mobiles. It can be of much help to ebay sellers and of course buyers also. One can quickly send pictures and voice messages to any one around the world in a matter of...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

INDEFINITE POSTAL STRIKE

Dear friends, I heard that the postal staff will go on strike indefinitely from 17th December.We depend heavily on indiapost for international shipping. If you have any further information,please let us share. Thanx, Truly, Amitava

just a JOKE

This space is to be used for JOKES only. " Shudh Shakaahari Jokes Only " Please Don't Post Non-Veg. S.H.I.V.A.M.E.M.O.R.Y.

ATTENTION SELLERS

Hi all ! Several times when i try to List some Branded items, a warning appears on screen. which is as following :- *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*---*- Attention Seller: Thank you for choosing eBay. In order to help maintain a safe tradi...

Unfair Dispute by a buyer

Hi, A buyer bought an Intel Motherboard through us. After receiving the board he called us up & said that he ordered it by mistake & wants a full refund. We told him that we do not offer refunds & would be glad to exchange it if its defective. After ...

Another Fraud Buyer: riyanzafri

Buyer: riyanzafri Just check is address and you will wonder, how Ebay.in allows registration and verification of address and tel number. ABULKALAM AZAD Noida,Sec-15,NayabansGali no-1,up c/o-Narayan Singh Noida, WB 201301 India Brought item from me on...

FRAUD BUYER ON EBAY. please help.

There is a fra**d buyer around ebay. His id is gopalranju_123 . He bought 2 items from me and after receiving the items he put item not received claim. He did the same with many more sellers. Just check the feedback he has left for various sellers. B...

• 30 replies
  • 0 Helpful

We condemn Mumbai Terrorist Attack .

This cowardly attack on India's stability, peace and democracy reminds us all that international terrorism is far from defeated, and that we must all maintain our vigilance.These coordinated attacks on civilians demonstrate the grave and urgent threa...

Where are the new buyers headed ?

In this post I am speaking for myself. Till the time of writing this, 7 out of total 11 of my current listings show high bidders who are zero-rated. Most from them have registered within 1 to 3 days. Another scenario! 11 high bidders who have won my ...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.