Unfair Dispute by a buyer

Hi,

A buyer bought an Intel Motherboard through us. After receiving the board he called us up & said that he ordered it by mistake & wants a full refund. We told him that we do not offer refunds & would be glad to exchange it if its defective. After a few days again he called us & told us that the board is defective & wants refund or will post negative feedback. I told him that I can get a replacement on his behalf from Intel. I asked him for 3 days for the replacement. He refused & insisted on the fact that he just wants a refund does not want the board. That too he wanted refund before sending the board back. In the meanwhile he opened a dispute. I contacted him many times (phone, email & resolution center) to resolve the issue, but he did not co-operate. Now today the dispute was closed & I received an email from eBay stating that appropriate action will be taken against my account.

This is unfair as we tried to co-operate to our fullest. A buyer cannot hold sellers to ransom by threatening to give a -ve feedback or open a dispute.

Indraneel Ji you can look at all the responses sent to the buyer & you will realize that it was not our fault.

Need your help in this matter.

Thanks
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0