Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Want to sell some 70 Lakhs of adult xxx pics ... Resale rigths will be give

Hai, I have a very big adult database containing some 70 Lakhs of pics. I need to make a quick sale with paypal... Since I need the money urgently. Please let me know how to sell it and I can given some money for affiliates also. Regards, Kitty

Feedback Revision

Hi all. Can anyone tell me when will the feedback revision system be in effect and how can we do it? Thanks in advance.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Recent increase in FAKE BIDDERS !! BEWARE !

Hello all sellers , I am noticing there is recent increase in fake bidders / buyers with the addresses like... ertyh ertyu ertyu rtyuio warangal, AP 506001 India 9989876543 rtyuio dfghj ghjkl fgj fghjk warangal, AP 506001 India 9989876567 fghjk There...

bad support from EBAY

Hi Folks My remmitance Rs 11000 has been put on hold. after sent the required documents asking ny paisapay, still there is no reply from paisapay, I wrote 3 mails to paisapay about my Remmitance, Still there is no reply from EBAY Paisapay. lot of mon...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer Wants Money back without sending the item back

Hello Fellow Sellers, I have a very bad experience last month with a foreign buyer who purchased a trumpet from us and after receiving it, claims that it is old. We are dealing with only new instruments and when we said that OK, if you do not like it...

Paisapay support is too worst in EBAY,

Hi Folks My remmitance Rs 11000 has been put on hold. after sent the required documents asking ny paisapay, still there is no reply from paisapay, I wrote 3 mails to paisapay about my Remmitance, Still there is no reply from EBAY Paisapay. lot of mon...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

selling supplements and vitamins

hi ebay im considering selling supplements and vitamins through ebay i've never done anything like this before and not aware of regulations and licences etc.. i might need to check out (I'm in the uk) I'd apreciate any advice you could offer on this ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

buyer try to cheat me , plz help me ebay team and all respected sellers

hi , respected ebay team and all respect sellers with respect , my seller id is gemsworldshop , buyer id ramsthakur try to cheating me , he thought we are fool , after the paisa payment for orignal Moser Baer Blank DVD-R 16X Pack of 100 @ 1333 , i sh...

Feedback from buyer !!!!! I am fed up

Indraneel ji Plzzzzzzzz reply to my post, 1.I received a neutral feed back from a buyer ith id:: qzl0wm , who bought three of my itemsd and never paid, 2.I received a negative feedback from buyer id:mkrishnav , stateing that the thing has not been de...

Insufficient Credits by eBay towards listing fee cap of Rs. 1500

Lot of other members have been discussing the fact that ebay does not credit the full amount as they are supposed to. To my shock I found it to be correct. I have analysed last 3 bills & have realised that my account has not been credited appropriate...

Chines electronic items legal to sell in india.

Dear sellers, I am a new member in ebay & i am looking to sell chines electronics items like ,mobile,digital camera etc. As u know chines items r very high in demand,i want know is it legal to sell chines item,bcoz all chines products which r avalibl...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to sell Overseas? Please Help!

AM a Fancy Sarees Manufacturer From Surat.. We have all Export quality sarees and dress materials . I want to sell to UK and US.. Please help me somebody how can i do this with here . What will be the courier rates approx and what customs are charged...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.