Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Ebay customer buyer protection is fake

I bought a 40inch LED TV on eBay and it was found to be damaged on delivery. So I lodged a claim on eBay Claim status: InProgressCreation date: 13 Jun 2017Transaction date: 08 Jun 2017Even after 20 days they r not able to provide any refund or replac...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Listing - Please enter a valid value Error

Hello, Today I am not able to edit or revise any listings. Its appearing Please enter a valid value Even if i enter the quantitiy of the item. There was some problem.Pls ask technical team to fix the problem. Is anyone facing the same problem ?

Shipping charges

I am trying to sell few products on ebay india. i am not able to change the shipping price. no matter whst option i choose to select, i have to end up with free shippping. how do i edit the shipping charges ?

My paisapay remittance status is suspended

My paisapay remittance status is suspended by eBay and not give any reason... That means ebay cheated sellers hard earn money and why.. Ebay is not a good website for selling... Any one help regarding this issue

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

All items listed by me on eBay for selling, removed without notice

I listed 12 used items on eBay for selling and paid insertion fee for 30 bdays. Suddenly on afternoon of 25th June, 2017, much before the end of that 30 days, all listed items weere removed and a message displayed that I removed them because the item...

Regarding Power Shipping

As a seller i am doing business on ebay.in from last three to four months and i have achieved all parameters for activating power ship facility on my eBay account, i just wanted to know when the service will be activate on my account.

Hi Members, I am not able to edit my any listings. Are you all facing the same issue. Please update. Regards

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

India Post declaration letter . Help me Please...

Dear ebay sellers.. i kindly request you to give me the details of India Post declaration letter . Because, whenever buyer opens climes, ebay staffs asking me to submit declaration letter from India Post. When i asked about this declaration letter at...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paisapay remitance put on hold after updating GSTIN No

This is totally absurb i updated GSTIN No by calling ebay seller supportHe told also to upload bank statement and other documents as he saidI confirmed with him thrice whether payment will be put on holdThat fool was sure it won't and with in few min...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.