Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EBAY india in now worst place for sellers

ebay have became worst place for sellers now,today my account got suspended just because of wrong deffect count from ebay claim adjuster,i have mailed them more than 50 times in 4 months, but all are waste, i have many SR numbesr for removing wrong c...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What is the liability for GST registration in India?

Ebay has informed us "every seller with an Indian registered address on eBay sites will require to have GST registration at the time of GST rollout.In case we don’t receive your confirmation by June 18, 2017 through the aforesaid survey about having ...

Airmail Parcel Post or Small Packet Post??

Hi, Recently I visted the Foreign Post office (FPO) in Mumbai, and asked for the postal rates for various international services and was handed rates for Speed Post (SP) & Air Parcel (AP). I was shocked to find out that Air parcel rates were not much...

octroi charges for thane/mumbai

I am getting a mobile for 15k from delhi seller,which will be shipped to thane/mumbai by blue dart.does anyone know wat are the applicable charges..the seller informed me that if u have a proper mumbai address then there is no octroi charges applicab...

• 22 replies
  • 20 Helpful

No use of Excess weight in PS Central

Hi, Like all other sellers i am slo experiencing issues with excess weight by bluedart and i keep on updating data on PS central under excess weight via .csv file. It remains there for some time and 2-3 items gets works out in which 1-2 gets disappro...

• 7 replies
  • 2 Helpful

eBay decision is the last decision

Whenever eBay person failed to defend himself logically he forced us to follow - eBay decision is the last decision. Why??? even asking a question means breaking the rules why? even you CSR has different views on same question the what the seller do?...

track my order

Dear sirI purchased as a guest user .can you track my order as well my paisapay Id is 45514975671.Is don't know the status.at all

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

2 times Delivery Attempted: Door Locked-Intimation Served. phoned and emailed

I have sold an item to N.PREM KUMAR, on May 7 and I shipped it on May 8 item by speed post. I post all the shipping details in ebaysite. From the tracking, we have found that India Post has made two attempts to deliver the packet to recipient address...

Seller Protection is a Joke on Ebay India

This is regarding a claim (eBay Guarantee Claim No.260241) raised against me by a buyer on Ebay India. The product in question is an HTC ONE X Mobile phone, worth 18700 (plus shipping). I had, as listed, provided the buyer with a brand new mobile pho...

Problem with selling ebay india

There are lots of problem with selling ebay india .It's like the old days goverment type of company.Compliting KYC was one of the biggest challenge as like you opening chemical company in maharashtra.Customer support people never call back to seller ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay approving refund before deadline. ebay scam / ebay fraud

We have sold 1 item to buyer.we dispatched item to buyer via Courier. but buyer provided us wrong contact number. as a result , item returned by courier. we have reshipped item to buyer by mentioning correct mobile number.same day , buyer filled a re...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.