Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Sales are down because of these reasons

Sales are down because of these reasons 1. eBay payment gateway has problems since January 2. eBay payment gateway is not functioning good since they have moved to Bill Desk. 3. eBay gift coupons are not working 4. eBay gift vouchures are not working...

Is something wrong with ebay community jury these days?

I m writing this post as recently I filled few appeal against negative feedback i recived fm my buyers , I was really shocked that every time ebay jury is make decision in favour of buyers weather buyer replies to appeal or not, infact the very recen...

Item not offered out of india is bought by an out of country buyer.

hi all! I m facing a problem with one particular buyer, this buyer uses negative rating as a tool to blackmail FREE goods from seller. I have blocked the id of this particular buyer, now the problem is that this same buyer has created new id and boug...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay wrongfully editing listing time

Hello, This is bizarre, how could ebay end my listing 3 days before it was suppose to end? check this : 110665340750 Page views: Duration: 7 days Start time: 23 Mar, 2011 08:32:34 IST Is this another way of making quick money for ebay india team? I w...

Which is the best way to ship electronic items

Hi, I am new seller based in New Delhi. I am apprehensive about the shipping of expensive items like Apple iPod Touch, Amazon Kindle If I am shipping these items, which is the best courier for this? Do couriers accept electronic items? How do I go ab...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New Seller's evaluation criteria based on DSRs - BOON or BANE ?

Hello, Starting 20th May 2011, the evaluation criteria for Seller's would change. In short Negatives and Neutrals would not be considered for Seller's performance but only low DSRs would be the key constituents. So, earlier the Buyer had one arrow to...

Listing made but doesnt appear in sear or even in list! urgent!

Dear Ebay.in team, I recently listed two items for sale first a Iphone and after that a digital camera. Now I know that it takes upto 12 hours for a listing to appear for others in search/list. Then how come the listing I did after the iphone i.e. of...

Buyer 699834 Give Neutral Or Negative Beware All Seller

Hi. Recently We Recieved Neutral Feedback From 699834 Buyer. They Give Neutral To All Seller See Buyer Profile. First This Buyer Create Fraud As He Do Not Recieved The Item. Then After 4 Or 5 Days They Confirm The Recipet. We Call us On Buyer Number ...

Sellers help

Hello all,I am new to ebay.I had bought 2 items using my two different accounts on ebay.the items were mobile recharge....though my mobile was recharged..next day i recieved ebay bid cancellation notice...though the item was bought using BUY IT NOW l...

How to Bulk Edit the Listing Theme Template?

We would like to know the procedure to bulk edit the listings theme template from one to another (Border & Background). We tried older & newer editing tools & turbo lister but could not find the required option. Also, the eBay customer care told us t...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Damaged item received by buyer due to the negligence of the Courier Company

Hello, everyone. Recently I sold a Sunglass through bidding and it was sold at Rs. 3200. I got paid from the buyer and I shipped the item through Trackon Courier having Docket No:228273771 , after packing it thoroughly. But when the buyer received th...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful
Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.