WARNING - DO NOT USE ARAMEX COURIER FOR GOA.

havenindia
Community Member
Please all be aware that the ARAMEX agent for GOA is not reliable.

I have myself been waiting 2 weeks for 2 parcels from eBay sellers, only to find they have used ARAMEX.. so the parcels have not been delivered.

Please do not use ARAMEX for GOA customers. As your buyer will not receive the parcel within eBays time limits and your payment will be refunded to the buyer.

I have called the Aramex contact in Delhi and on 3rd attempt was given the GOA contact details (0832-6451116), the agent informed me they had no service for my area and had sent parcel to wrong address.

If indoubt, please use INDIA POST/SPEED POST OR DTDC as I have had great experience with them both.

I ship internationally everyday with INDIA POST.

Do not use ARAMEX for GOA orders....thanks
Message 1 of 95
latest reply
94 REPLIES 94

flowernthunder
Community Member
People may have very bad experience with Aramex. But mine has been excellent whether be it the one in Thane/Vikhroli/Vadodara/Sydney
Message 41 of 95
latest reply

siffudy007
Community Member
They say that aramex is ebay's shipping partner. i ordered an item with a deal. now i am woeried after reading this thread.
Message 42 of 95
latest reply

kanta77
Community Member
Hi, I am also facing the same fate with one sharing. My item also hasn't reached me by the timeline they announced. I am worried too. The service should not be like this.
Message 43 of 95
latest reply

jchr2894
Community Member
I BOOKED A MINI USB TO USB FEMALE ADAPTER FROM EBAY INDIA WEBSITE ON CASH ON DELIVERY MODE(19.04.2012). THE PARCEL IS PICKED UP FROM SELLER ON 21.04.2012 AND THE SELLER PROVIDED ME A SHIPPING NO:6266121816 BUT IF I TRIED TO TRACK MY SHIPMENT WITH THIS NO IT SHOW'S INVALID OR DATA NO AVAILABLE... I CONTACTED ARAMEX POOR SERVICE EVER I CAME ACROSS NO RESPONSE I CALLED THE SELLER HE TOLD THIS IS THE NO THEY PROVIDED... I CONTACTED EBAY NO INFORMATION PROVIDED.... POOR ARAMEX SERVICE GIVES TROUBLE TO ALL SO DONT USE IT....
Message 44 of 95
latest reply

umeshkumarnagare
Community Member
I agree to all,

As on Aramax's website my order status is showing "out for delivery" since 2 days i'hv not received it and also both the numbers (head office n my area office) given on website are invalid n not working.

even after lots of negative feedback, ebay is going to use the same company for couriers, i think i hv to stop ordering from ebay itself.
Message 45 of 95
latest reply

Yes, i too use SpeedPost. They never open the package for any useless reason and they also ensure the seal when insured.

Registered mail is also safest and also POD. Best Regards

SmartPhoneForEver

SmartPhoneForEver
Message 46 of 95
latest reply

sasiva0804
Community Member
aramax is worest service even site it is not giving any particulars of region center except main branch who never address problems. ebay must ban this courier
Message 47 of 95
latest reply

sasiva0804
Community Member
aramax is worest service even site it is not giving any particulars of region center except main branch who never address problems. ebay must ban this courier
Message 48 of 95
latest reply

faheemmelody
Community Member
ARAMEX going to be BANNED in INDIA.

Do not BOOK any shipment through ARAMEX COURIER unless it is "Cash on Delivery"

I can say is it ONE of the worst company that is going to be BANNED from INDIA.

Please BUYER and SELLERS do not BOOK anything from Aramex couriers.
Message 49 of 95
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
There is no such news on the Internet about Aramex getting banned in India.
Message 50 of 95
latest reply