WARNING - DO NOT USE ARAMEX COURIER FOR GOA.

havenindia
Community Member
Please all be aware that the ARAMEX agent for GOA is not reliable.

I have myself been waiting 2 weeks for 2 parcels from eBay sellers, only to find they have used ARAMEX.. so the parcels have not been delivered.

Please do not use ARAMEX for GOA customers. As your buyer will not receive the parcel within eBays time limits and your payment will be refunded to the buyer.

I have called the Aramex contact in Delhi and on 3rd attempt was given the GOA contact details (0832-6451116), the agent informed me they had no service for my area and had sent parcel to wrong address.

If indoubt, please use INDIA POST/SPEED POST OR DTDC as I have had great experience with them both.

I ship internationally everyday with INDIA POST.

Do not use ARAMEX for GOA orders....thanks
Message 1 of 95
latest reply
94 REPLIES 94

Very true....he worst courtier in this world local courier are better ....7 days taken to reach from delhi to kolkata via flight can you imagine ......... Worst customer support phone call busy every time even call center doesn't know the status of tracking......Website tracking system is worst over all .05/10 the worst one.
Message 31 of 95
latest reply

mmn101270
Community Member
Aramex courier service is very bad in Goa. They are not delivering the consignment in time. They are not even responding properly.
Message 32 of 95
latest reply

samir17396
Community Member
i had ordered a phone on 28 july 2011.but still i didnt receive it.i had called aramex on 4th they told on 5th. & again on 5th they told 6th. what a bad service.

i had ordered on blue dart,professiona,dtdc they all
delivered by 4th day.

aramex you are seriously losing customers.
Message 33 of 95
latest reply

carindam
Community Member
Again it is my polite request to all the sellers not use ARAMAX.

Aramex is having a tendency to forwarded shipment beyond delivery area with free of cost, but this time they have pushed back the parcel to the place of origination.

In spite of my repetitive request one of the very reputed seller used Aramex courier to deliver the parcel from Mumbai to Kolkata. Aramex picked the parcel on 9th Aug 11 evening. It reached to Kolkata on 10th Aug 11 evening. But again it went back to Mumbai on 11th Aug 11 early morning. I got Aramex’s help line after a long wait time on the same day. While asking the reason, the customer care executive informed it was wrongly updated in their system, but in reality same is handed over to their Kolkata agent (which will be delivered in next 24 hrs).

In this matter I need to inform you all that I buy from EBay in regular basis but never get worried to receive the product unless it is coming by Aramex.

Last time Aramex's delivery boy demanded money from my house while delivering the parcel form the same seller. Further when he was questioned the reason behind the same, he angrily replied "It is the trend and you will have to give it".

Not sure if it is the revenge of the same.

But sending something with Aramex can be compared with the example of asking a wolf to take care of the ships in the absences of their master.
Message 34 of 95
latest reply

mukul_s1
Community Member
I think Aramex is the worst courier Service operating in India and all ebay sellers should ban them! I baught a product from a reputed seller of Mumbai and he despatched the product the following day!It reached to kolkata on 12th october, but even after 2 days, these useless courier guys could not deliver it to my place which is hardly 10-15 minutes driveing distance! Moreover, they have flasely put in the status "Attempted Delivery - Incorrect Delivery Address / Awaiting Correct Address " on their website,but aftera repeated try when I could get hold of their CC executive, he told that there is no issue with the address rather, they have simply not yet made any delivery attempt at all!!
All ebay sellers, it is my humble request and I an sure many of my ebay friends will agree that please do not ship any product with Aramex Courrier, these guys are simply worthless.
Message 35 of 95
latest reply

apnbaaa
Community Member
I think Aramex is the worst courier Service operating in India and all ebay sellers should ban them! I baught a product from a reputed seller of Mumbai and he despatched the product the following day!It reached to kolkata on 29th october, but even after 3 days, these useless courier guys could not deliver it to my place which is hardly 10-15 minutes driveing distance! Moreover, they have not put any status till date apart from that the consignment reached kolkata on 29th at 03.17 PM, on their website,but afte ra repeated try when I could get hold of their CC executive to name a few UZMA,PANKAJ,VIJAY ETC ,the funniest part is that once you dial 03333003300 the call is attended by their Mumbai Branch, all of them told that there is no issue with the address rather, they have simply not yet made any delivery attempt at all!!They kept on promising that the consignment "will be delivered today" for last three days.Further more they refused to provide the address & contact details of thier Kolkata Office.
All ebay sellers, it is my humble request and I an sure many of my ebay friends will agree that please do not ship any product with Aramex Courrier, these guys are simply worthless. They are the biggest CHEATERS ,FRAUDS AND I AM GOING TO TAKE THIS UP WITH CONSUMER COURT.
Message 36 of 95
latest reply

lp.sweth
Community Member
I had product delivered from the seller on 31/10/2011 and till 09/11/2011 the product was not delivered..reason it is sent thru ARAMEX...one of the worst parcel service, i'm regular shopper at e-bay products sent thru blue dart and others reach the destination with in 2 days, but not the one sent thru ARAMEX...a request to seller to avoid ARAMEX...else customers will stop shopping thru e-bay
Message 37 of 95
latest reply

harshal9682
Community Member
Really Aramex should be called Haramex... their website never provides any shipment update.
Message 38 of 95
latest reply

amitabh_123
Community Member
Well what to do. Speed post does not accept electronic items for shipping to USA, and DHL is very expensive.
I recently shipped an item to USA via Aramex. I wish I had read this thread before. I shipped it today at about 11. Do you think I can get it back? and get money back.
Message 39 of 95
latest reply

ranalawa
Community Member
Requesting ebay India
Please put aramex in BLACKLIST and seller should not use aramex. That you can do to save your buyers and sellers
Message 40 of 95
latest reply