PowerShip Changes

Dear Members,

Please use this forum to post your questions / comments on PowerShip changes announced on March 25th 2013. We will be conducting a Open house on these changes on 28th March between 3 PM and 5 PM.

Regards,
Sameer Yadav
Message 1 of 131
latest reply
130 REPLIES 130

Re: PowerShip Changes

yogisoft
Community Member
i am a new seller on ebay.
i would like to enroll in the powership program.
Message 101 of 131
latest reply

pls tell me only 2 things

1) no 1 has bothered to call me & enrolled me. will some 1 call me.

2) is the material dispatched free of cost

3) i am in Coin and note category. does it apply for that category.

4) my packets dont go Max than 200 grams. what would be the cost of courier for inter city & for national
Message 102 of 131
latest reply

popular_tek_vision
Community Member
For one item, ebay under powership program enables DTDC as the carrier.

I require some other carrier to handle the package. What should i do in this case. ?

How to enter the track details for this some other courier.
Message 103 of 131
latest reply

I have never enrolled (signed up) or shown interest in Powership program, because the offices of selected LSPs are far away (30-35 Kms) from my place and I was not comfortable/convenient to deal with them on daily basis due to even other practical issues.

I had send a mail to both addresses ( kamohammed@ebay.com>, inlogistics@ebay.com ) on 27 Jun 2013, stating my inconveniences with this powership program. I have not yet received any reply for that mail, but someway forcefully included me in the powership program, which adversely effecting my smooth running system.

There were 6 orders pending to ship since Saturday, 29 Jun, most of them are with 5 handling days. I have tried both the offices of assigned LSP (BlueDart) since morning after test printing of labels for one, but there were no response...I have tried to contact the powership customer care team with the given numbers ( 022-61248257/59/54/52) multiple times, but there were no response.

So, I have shipped those items with India post Speed Post to meet the Handling period deadlines. After that, while trying to update the shipping details, it is noticed that the entire system has been changed... Interestingly, some Paisapay IDs I have already shipped as well delivered by buyers are showing as "Refund on Hold"

Is enrolling with Powership program is a mandatory for every seller or a system to forcibly apply on sellers.. At times, Buyers also instruct to ship items through their convenient Service Providers, how it is possible when ebay blindly decide the shipping partner for each and every shipment with out considering the practical issues of both buyer and seller.

I am in big confusion and requesting to remove me from this poor ship program in everyday basis… but no one there to answer..

Blind implementation of poorship program seems to be taken by few immature / inexperienced / impatient / Impractical guys without doing minimum homework as well not considering the Indian scenario. Coding softwares considering the ground realities may works better , but its not easy to change the ground realities as per software coding…Just as Tughlaq reforms.

What should I do to deactivate me from the Poorship Program Madam... Please help me out..
Message 104 of 131
latest reply

@eBay

We would like to share our current Powership experience i.e.

We have Aramex Powership pickups pending since last five days and we have been calling and emailing every day to the Powership team. We had been given assurances by Mr. Sriniwas, Mr. Jitesh last week for pickups on same day but it is still now happened.

We have been asking Powership team to remove Aramex from our account since last one month but today we have have received 02 more orders from Aramex without pickup of earlier ones.

We have dialled around 50 times to Powership team today only. The phone rang but most of the time, no one picked up the calls.

Only Three times our calls were pickup up today after 21, 4 & 18 rings. One time, Mr. Jitesh told us that Aramex concerned People is on Lunch and he never came to attend our call again. Second time, Mr. Sriniwas picked the call and assured us of pickup today (as also promised by him two times in last week) but when we contacted local Aramex people then they told us that they haven't received the email from ebay. We do not know that who is lying but we and our customers are suffering for no fault.

Third time, our call was picked by Mr. Nikhil, he then put us on hold and dis-connected the call in-between.

Thereafter, their phone ranged for 12 times and at last they switched off their Powership helpline mobile no for 10 minutes so as avoid answering us.

While writing this message, we are still trying to contact them but the phones are either busy or not being picked up....

--------------

Our packing material request is also pending since last one month and we have only received half the material in between apart from which had been requested and that too is mostly finished.
-------
Expect the best.

-------
Expect the best.
Message 105 of 131
latest reply

Dont worry how to Join. if you are ac tively selling say 10-15 shipments a week minimum  ,the Logistics team will find you and enabke powershipping .  Just sell first. Smiley Very Happy

Message 106 of 131
latest reply

Got this email from powership and is directed i shipped the items.

Screen shot 2013-08-08 at 11.30.59 PM.png

called powership daily for 2-3 days as status was not being updated to as shipped. i was told that it would be taken care of.

got an email from powership stating that they have not received any pick up confirmation from bluedart regarding the 5 concerned consginments. i replied to the mail with screenshot of the mail. did not get any reply.

and today i am seeing that refunds have been initiated to the buyers. And it has been done silently, i did not receive any email/ebay message that refund has been initiated.

what the hell.. 

Message 107 of 131
latest reply

Dear Sameer,

my powership has been activated as informed by mr. mohammed though i have not been able to modify my listings and offer COD as delivery option.  Further how should i select powership program to ship my items in items already listed before activation of powership.

kindly let me know.

Message 108 of 131
latest reply

till date i couldn't figure out what makes your powership circus so special.

certainly you're offering some advantages (very ridiculous principles any

kid would say)---but is there any seller who is 'actualy' happier with powership?

just one question----is it possible for ebay india to take a break from the 24/7

activities/thoughts of innovating money-making ideas, and spend those few

moments to try and find out some ideas that could 'honestly' benefit the buyers

and sellers on ebay india?

Message 109 of 131
latest reply

DEAR SELLERS

It is always easy to find faults with someone who is working.

You can not find faults who do not work at all.

TIMESAVING

ebay system decided which pincode to be assigned to which courier. You do not find and waste your time finding Pincodes and looking for suitbale courier for that pincode

All responsibility transfers to courier once it is shipped under POWERSHIP.

EASY REMOVAL OF negatives feedbacks BECUASE OF DELIVERY RELATED ISSUES.

Free packing materail or very minimal cost.

You can not even dream of sourcing those good Looking and time saving bags that EBAY provides on your own

Highly competitive rates

No need to fill shipping details. Courier company does it for you. YOU ENJOY

DEAR SELLERS, THERE ARE PROBLEMS IN EVERY SYSTEM BUT WE HAVE TO CONSTRUCTIVELY WORK ON IT.

WITH WARM REGARDS

Message 110 of 131
latest reply