Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

If eBay debit all his fees same time when item sell and remaining amount credit in PayPal A/C

If eBay debit his all fees same time when item sold and send remaining amount to seller account. It would be helpful for seller to save his time to deposit every month lot of fees and save unnecessary bank transactions. What is your view??

Difficulty with new Sell your item form? Find answers here-10 Aug (4-5 PM)

Hi, Have you tried the new, faster and flexible sell your item form yet? Loved it, hated it or gave up while listing on it. Give your feedback about the new form. If you are having any difficulties while using the form or if you have any question, pl...

Listing not allowd... is the notice a malware fraud?

I am getting the following notice on trying to list an item. Is this a genuine notice, is the link given to submit proof etc. genuine, or am I the victim of malware / adware (which has taken over my ebay and amazon pages despite Mcafee!) The notice: ...

eBay.in insisting on PAN card for Proof of Identity

Dear All, eBay has put my paisapay account on hold saying that PAN card is mandatory for Proof of Identity. In this link -- ( http://pages.ebay.in/help/policies/paisapay/kyc-documents.html ) for POI, there is a list of documents that can be submitted...

what is the octroi charges in mumbai

I ordered woodland shoesOn the time of order there were msg shows that "you have to pay government charges"Can some one tell me that what is the cost of octoeoi

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

PowerShip Changes

Dear Members, Please use this forum to post your questions / comments on PowerShip changes announced on March 25th 2013. We will be conducting a Open house on these changes on 28th March between 3 PM and 5 PM. Regards, Sameer Yadav

I want to complaint against ebay customer support

My ebay seller acount is below standard due to 6 defect rate but 2 defect rate is counted wrongly by ebay system. I raised complaints more they 5 time from last 1 month but till now no follow up from ebay customer support .infect ebay executive also ...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.