PowerShip Changes

Dear Members,

Please use this forum to post your questions / comments on PowerShip changes announced on March 25th 2013. We will be conducting a Open house on these changes on 28th March between 3 PM and 5 PM.

Regards,
Sameer Yadav
Message 1 of 131
latest reply
130 REPLIES 130

PowerShip Changes

Where have you vanished sir ?? after 28/3/13, no replies.

I am covered under powership and would like to point out few things that I face problems with on a day to day basis. Overall through it is a great effort by Ebay and makes selling on Ebay a much smoother experience than the earlier process. Many buyers are not bothered to confirm receipt of items with their ebay account and as a result, the payments are delayed for 2 weeks in many cases. Powership has easily resolved these hurdles with auto tracking of deliveries.

1) I believe there is a manual process of some sort in organising pick ups ?? Why so when this can be automated easily. We need to email powership team even after marking the item RTS.

2) Just to automate the pickups, you can have a fixed cutoff time from each LSP and program the system to issue pickup instructions untill that time. Once the cut off is reached, pick up can be queued for next day.

3) Instead of sending the pick up tokens by sms, why not display it next to the item somewhere on the paisapay pages so that we know which item has been booked for pick up and which one is not and there will be no need to bang the already busy phone lines of powership team

Regards

Kailash 

Message 111 of 131
latest reply

PowerShip Changes

Good suggestions.

why manually send sms code to member or email code to LSP ?

why not Logistic Computer can be programmed (say till 3pm cut off time ) to send simultaneous PICK UP code emails to both LSP & seller ??Man HappyMan Sad

Message 112 of 131
latest reply

PowerShip Changes

sir "how many days ebay take time for activation of powership ?"

bcz i want this service urgent

Message 113 of 131
latest reply

PowerShip Changes

Hello,

When my powership will be activated?? I need it now please.
Message 114 of 131
latest reply

PowerShip Changes

I was Being Charged For 500Grams Even my items Weigh under 250Grams and the cost of the product also less then Rs.500 For this i had contacted PowerShip team till now there is no Response this is eating my profits i ask someone from powership team to look into it and make the changes The charges should be based on weight only.

Message 115 of 131
latest reply

PowerShip Changes

So for 500gm minimum How much you are being charged ?

Bluedart/Aramex/Fedex /DTDC all same price or different pricing charged for different LSP?

For the same minimum weight (less tha 150gm) Bluedart charges 37. fedex charges 48.Woman Sad

Message 116 of 131
latest reply

PowerShip Changes

I Was being charged Rs.48.31 even the item is less than 100 grams i dont know why?No response from Powership Team

Message 117 of 131
latest reply

PowerShip Changes

Dont worry ! every body in the same boat.!Woman Very Happy

Fedex -minimum chargeable weight (whether it is 50 gm or 450gm) is 500 gm .rate is Rs 43+ 12.36% servicve tax = Rs 48.31

For the same parcel Bluedart is charging Rs 33+12.36% Service tax=Rs 37 .

If you are selling very low price items ,how come you are not shipping by ground ??? Rs 19 only right?

Ebay is executing Powership resonably well.But they are not the only player in town.

Powership arrangement is being executed by Snapdeal & Shopclues (& other sites too )as good as ebay or even better.

Snapdeal executes most low priced COD mostly thro Bluedart & heavy items thro various ground shipping LSP.

Message 118 of 131
latest reply

PowerShip Changes

dear frenz my powership was activated on 22nd june.but since then i am unable to use this service. coz till date no single packing materials sent to me by powership and one more problem my pending shipments never appears in powership unshipped tab although i contact almost daily on telephone and also sent too many mails to inlogistics but i regret to say powership c.c. either arrogant or careless.they always say we would forward your issues to concerned team n you wd get resolution very soon.but that day never came.now i am hopeless as i was very needful for it.my own lsp is nt of good standard.plz if possible help me frenz.i would be greatfull to you.
refards
Message 119 of 131
latest reply

PowerShip Changes

i have sold the item and had taken powership through surface courier. 
Now when i call powership number the person who picked up told me that their is a technical issue and you wont be getting powership for this item, either courier it yourself or send a mail to inlogistics@ebay.com.
But this email never responds as i had send a mail last 2 days for paisapay id but till date there was no response. 

your powership landline numbers are so busy that it takes 20 mins just for one call to go on trying and engaged.

Now because of ebay not providing me powership i am at a fix for not shipping it as if i ship it outside it will cost me more then the powership charges plus headache from the buyer to cancel it and give negative rating.

I will make sure on facebook , tweeter and your blogs this is there as to show that even after paying commission and all ebay does not care and have a solution for the customer.

i have send this email to 2 ebay employees and inlogistics atleast twice but till date no response from your end.
my paisa pay id transaction is  34590177789
Message 120 of 131
latest reply