PowerShip Changes

Dear Members,

Please use this forum to post your questions / comments on PowerShip changes announced on March 25th 2013. We will be conducting a Open house on these changes on 28th March between 3 PM and 5 PM.

Regards,
Sameer Yadav
Message 1 of 131
latest reply
130 REPLIES 130

Re: PowerShip Changes

really powerships makes 0 effort for new sellers.even powership cc are worse crappy people always talk arrogantly never help new sellers.as in my case when i called cc. yesterday for latest updates on my issue.cc behaved like he is god and i was just irritating him and disconnected my phone saying that your picups can not be arranged.your id will be deactivated from here soon.n really i was shocked after half an hour my id was deactived.now my believe is more firm that powership cc are trying to overshadow ebay itself.but really experience is very better n surly ill talk mr. kashif tomorrow regarding same issue.

Message 121 of 131
latest reply

Powership ppl are not checking the pin code serviceability before registering a seller for powership. Now I am suffering. I got registered to powership, and getting Fedex as the LSP for all my orders. But Fedex says, my pincode is not serviceable. 

For some of my orders, auto refund got initiated.

1. Ppl in powership should check the serviceability(any LSP out of the four). before registering a seller for the program.

2. Or atleast before assigning a LSP to an order.

Atlast I've decided to send the items by my own LSP partner.

@ Powership : Waiting for a long time in CC phone , getting reply like " we have forwarded your problem to concerned department" and sending mails to inlogistics for which we never get a reply........  Please don't waste our time !!! 

Message 122 of 131
latest reply

Sir just now i applied for POWERSHIP,

i sold 1 item yesterday and i need to ship it as soon as possible for its positive feedback. I have applied for Powership just now, and i need the approval as soon as possible. Sir can you plase help me. My user id is windstruck100. Please help me sir

Message 123 of 131
latest reply

PaisaPay ID 34766390590 sent it via PowerShip

Buyer refused to accept the package.After long delay, Buyer have to go to BlueDart Office and he found the package to be opened.

As the package is opened, so buyer refused to accept the package.

Attaching the image of the package.

This is the worst service via BlueDart. First the shipment delayed, then buyer have to visit to the blue dart office to collect the package, there he found the package opened.

eBay Team, kindly look into the issue.

edealify.india

Message 124 of 131
latest reply

Getting packing materials is getting too much delay and problems. Instead I would like to suggest this. 

Instead of charging Rs. 2 per order. Please list the packing materials in eBay as 100 pack and allow Sellers signed with PowerShip to buy that product. 

This will help us to get the parcking materials quicker and easier.

Message 125 of 131
latest reply

I want to opt-in for powership but the website page doesn't load. 😞

Message 126 of 131
latest reply

i want to sign in as powership but website goes blank

Message 127 of 131
latest reply

i purchased an item from ebay and the seller is asking me to inform ebay to convert my item (map to) to powership ..

is this a normal protocol ???

am i supposed to do this after a purchase ???

is nt the sellers responsibility ??

please reply

dr hafeesh

Message 128 of 131
latest reply

IT is impossible to get in touch with any customer care executive in powership department. Anybody from ebay powership department never responds to the mails that we send.

Paromita Das
Fashion Designer & Garment Manufacturer ( Owner )
Fashion Studio Urban Purple
2nd Floor , Kapilan Orchid
# 25 , 7th Main , 80 Feet Road
Subana Palya Extn , Bangalore - 560043
Tel : 080 - 41126730
Message 129 of 131
latest reply

Hi.

I have certain product like Deodorants and Perfumes wherein bluedart returns at certain times the product saying liquid prohibited.

I have tie up with other shipping partners and they are doing good work.

Is it possible i can create a listing wherre in the shipping can be avoided as powership. Though i know that powership is really good for other products i wanted to take it away from products like Perfumes

Message 130 of 131
latest reply