Order Management Process Explained

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Dear Community Members,

Lately some users have expressed their difficulty in understanding the Order Management Process at eBay. Here we have tried to explain the process by breaking it down in four steps.

If you have any further queries on the same, please feel free to post here. We will try and get back to you as soon as possible. If a large number of users feel, we can also arrange for an online workshop on the same.

Warm Regards
Sapana
Community Development Team
Message 1 of 23
latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi All Users,

Lately some users have said that they are having difficulty understanding the post sales process on eBay. This is understandable as the process on eBay has some differences compared to Baazee.

On this thread we have tried to answer few queries. If you have any more, please feel free to post them here. We will try to get them answered as soon as possible.

Warm Regards
Sapana
Community Development Team
Message 11 of 23
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Everyone,

Welcome all to Ebay India !! Hope each one of you is as proud as being a part of the Ebay Family that we are proud of.

Past 2 months given the opportunity to interact directly with many of you, I have received a lot of feedback on possible issues faced by you all, I thought I would draw out some possible points that can come to your use and future reference.

How & When To Contact Ebay

HELP SECTION

1)There are various ways you can communicate with us for any issues that you may have. However prior to getting in touch with us related to Ebay Processes, I would like to advise that you read the HELP Section. The HELP Section has been designed in the simplest manner to help you understand the Ebay Processes as easy as possible. Reading the HELP Section, am sure will solve most of your doubts as far as processes are concerned.

EBAY LIVE CHAT
2)We have also launched the Ebay Chat to help you get quick replies to any buying or selling related queries/inquiries.

THE "CONTACT US LINK"
3)When an Issue related to Disputes arises, please use the CONTACT US link on the left hand side of the Help Page and Email us with the most appropriate details so that we can help solve the problem as soon as possible.

I also gathered that some of you are facing problems with the UPI Process. To make it as short and simple as possible:

1)Await Payment from your Buyers for at least 7 days from the date of receiving order.
2)File UPI Post 7-10 days. Click on “ Report An Unpaid Item” under the Action tab of the order
3)Wait for 7-10 Days for Buyer to Respond. If no response, click on Dispute Console in My Ebay Page and then click on “Close Dispute” Select the reason for closing the Dispute. Once you are done, you will receive credit for it immediately.

To know more about Filing Disputes, click here http://pages.ebay.in/help/tp/using-dispute-console.html

Thanks
Tanya
Message 12 of 23
latest reply

Hi Sapna /Tanya

Please change rating rules as any new buyer with no experince and doesnt know the effects of negative rating gives negative rating to a Seller who has always given the best,and received excellent rating from all.
I can even show the product which he gave -ve rating for and challenge no one can find any fault or smell anything.It is much more than what you get in Rs.145
Second rating I recevied is complaning of non delivery I showed the signed pod airway bill to buyer and ebay both still he gave negative rating and ebay allowed it
That clearly indicates I am wrong ebay knows that I have delivered thousands of rupees products all over the world and it is not possible that I dont deliver Rs.500 product in India

It is ridiculous that ebay is supporting him and not listening us I have decided to reduce listings and move out of ebay in short time as it is waste of time and money I have also changed my shop status from premium.

We have to take this issue seriously as here we getting penalised for nothing may I know why? Is it fair that ebay knows who is right and wrong and stiill moves out by telling We cant do anything
Very Very selfish step by Ebay But ebay must understand that ebay is earning if sellers like us are selling unique and quality products if we stop selling what ebay going to list and waht buyers going to buy.
We need this ratitng to be removed at any cost as we cant take any false comments it is question of our goodwill
Message 13 of 23
latest reply

touch_and_shine
Community Member

Aww Sapna u
have been a great help. But I have just visited this section today. I have
learnt all these things by myself alone when baazee converted to Ebay.in within
1 week. I m an expert now.

user posted image

Message 14 of 23
latest reply

touch_and_shine
Community Member

Sapana I have a
question. See if a buyer comes back after we give him unpaid item strike.
Then in that case what can we do if we still like to sell our item to that
buyer. Can unpaid item strike can be removed like in baazee we were able to
remove SNC warning when buyer pays for the item.

user posted image

Message 15 of 23
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable
Dear touch_and_shine,

In reference to your query on whether an Unpaid Item Strike can be removed if a buyer makes a payment- Yes you can do the same. Kindly follow the simple instructions below:

1) Log on to My Ebay-click on Dispute Console
2) Click on "View Dispute" against the Dispute for which you want to remove the Strike against the buyer.
3)On Top you will see a link "Remove Unpaid Item Strike". CLick on the link and remove the strike for the buyer.

Hope this solves your query.

Warm Regards
Tanya
Message 16 of 23
latest reply

touch_and_shine
Community Member

Thanks a lot Tanya

user posted image

Message 17 of 23
latest reply

multifab
Community Member
I am also in such a frustrating situation, i planned a specia launch for august and for that subscribed to 50mb pack of picture manager by paying INR 300 for 30 days and for ast three days all my plans are gone heywire and none form eBay member has replied to my numerous mails. picture manager is simply not opening, it says it has server problem, if anyone from eBay team is listening, I am sufferring huge loss, who wil pay for it all my subscription charges for a month time are going useless as i am not able to work my listing without picture manager. I have sent e-newsletter to all my clients for a huge august launch of new season products and now due to your faulty services i am al messed up and my clients are very disappointed to my services.Please help.

multifab.
Message 18 of 23
latest reply

shivam_traders
Community Member
Hi!

Sapna, I have a question, I have got some buyer in my " Unpaid and eligible for Unpaid Item reminder" list, i am not able to send them the reminders, reason all the buyers id have been blocked. Now what should i do to get the FNC for this buyers.

Thank You
Jitander Ranawat
Message 19 of 23
latest reply

shivam_traders
Community Member
HI!

Another thing there are some buyers in my Paisa pay a/c. My listings where been deleted & all this buyers brought that product, due the deletion there payment was put on hold, But till now they are reflecting on my paisa pay a/c. How can i remove them off from there

Kindly help me with matter.
Message 20 of 23
latest reply