Order Management Process Explained

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Dear Community Members,

Lately some users have expressed their difficulty in understanding the Order Management Process at eBay. Here we have tried to explain the process by breaking it down in four steps.

If you have any further queries on the same, please feel free to post here. We will try and get back to you as soon as possible. If a large number of users feel, we can also arrange for an online workshop on the same.

Warm Regards
Sapana
Community Development Team
Message 1 of 23
latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Anonymous
Not applicable
Dear shivam_traders,

Please note that if the buyer id is suspended, you can close the dispute immediately and take final value fee credit. As soon as you send the "Unpaid Item reminder" go to Dispute Console and close the dispute.

Incase you still continue to face the problem in closing the dispute, please use the contact us link and the Customer Support Help Desk will get in touch with you and resolve the issue.

Regarding PaisaPay-your PaisaPay A/c will continue to show the Paisapay Transaction until the buyer is refunded or PaisaPay rejects the order. Incase the buyer has made the payment, please intimate the PaisaPay team to refund the buyer. The same can be done through the Contact Us Link: http://pages.ebay.in/help/contact_us/_base/index.html

Under Contact Us Link,
-In the First Box Select "Ask About Selling"
-In the 2nd Box Select "PaisaPay Transactions"
-In the 3rd Box Select "Make a Refund to Buyer"

Hope this is useful.

Thanks
Tanya
Message 21 of 23
latest reply

rj_baazee
Community Member
Hi,
I have 2 items that have been bought by some fake Nigerian Buyers. I have note gone ahead with the trading as I am already aware of these Nigerian scams. I want to know what should I do next ....? Should I leave a negative rating to them or just leave it like that. Also wnt to know if I will be charged transaction charges for those 2 items & if so how to stop it. Should I file a report or something ? Please advice me on what to do.
Thanks & Regards.
Message 22 of 23
latest reply

harish_pond
Community Member
Dear sapana,
I am Harish newly registered with ebay with id 'harish_pond'.I also posted my request for more details how to start my transactions with ebay and requested for the 100 website list which you are offering to the members.But i regret to say that i have not recieved any type of reply or response from your team. So i am reminding about same.

Please send me the four step procedure to start my onlne transactions.

thanking you
from
Harish
Message 23 of 23
latest reply